Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Has My Pc Been Hacked Into?

Antd4agze

I got this email today with subject"This site has been hacked into".WTF!!! I'm running Norton antivirus and SP2 for Windows.The message body just says "F*CK YOU".Anybody come across this before? :angry::angry:

Probably just a random email, maybe had a virus with it, but that was taken out with Norton...

I get all sorts of dodgey emails from my company account.. but thats probablt because the company has the name "police" in it :!Removed!:

Probably just a random email, maybe had a virus with it, but that was taken out with Norton...

Phew,I hope so mate :thumbsup:

Cheers

Ant

i had the same email today, was delivered to my junk mail folder though and there was no atachment with it, don't think it's anything to get too worried about if you've got norton

yeah i got it too today,but i bounced it right back at the sad little muppet from my pop server and blacklisted him. i would'nt be to worried though the guy couldnt even manage to spell hacker right in his e-mail address.

if you get anything like that if you dont open it it cant toutch your system just bin it.

i get about 20 gash e-mails a day

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links