Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look At The Difference!

Treuno

After purchasing my redline rear lights i couldnt wait to fit them! And for this reason!

Before:

Picture_081.sized.jpg

After:

Picture_095.sized.jpg

What do you lot reakon! :)

You may notice that the car is jacked up on stands and there is no exhaust! And this is why!

Picture_084.sized.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Wheres it gone! :lol:

Roll on 20 valve! I pick it up next week! :drool: :D

Nice plate

DEAD DAD... charming :lol::lol:

Cheers lads! Glad some people like it! Im having trouble persueding some of my mates!

Funny you should mention the number plate, i just got my no. plate valued (waiting for the reply) because it is not important to me id rather have the cash and a age related plate! :) Need all the cash i can get for my project!

prolly worth 1K if someone like that sorta thing LOL

Cheers lads! Glad some people like it! Im having trouble persueding some of my mates!

I've a few "Non-car" mates .. and they don't understand the money I spend on little things for my car ..

Like the different scoops and the front wing .. :lol:

(bibbs @ Oct 27 2004, 09:35 PM)

I've a few "Non-car" mates .. and they don't understand the money I spend on little things for my car ..

Like the different scoops and the front wing .. 

They just dont understand do they! :lol:

I love them scoops by the way, they are mad!

Your car sounds sweet to! After watching that video clip from leeky after your nite on the lash! You drive off into the distance and you hear a big old dump valve relieving itself! :D :lol:

I love road testing MR2 Turbs at work, apart from in the wet!

Cheers! ;)

What a difference... so much meaner

Redlines look sooooo good on a black car. I think I need some but they're big money aren't they?

Your Corolla looks mint and will be beautiful with a blacktop in.

Thanks mate, im glad you agree they look mean! Especially when i get a small jap stlye no. plate on her! It will probably be completetly illegal the style im thinking of! Shame i cant have black no. plates!

They cost me £200 from Japan, inc p+p! And that was with no bulb holders or no. plate lights! Luckly Toyota never changed there fitting design on bulb holders on the '86! Best bit is no fog light! (lucky i can MOT my own car then! :lol: )

Not only is a black top going in, but ive just sent every suspension component off for shot basting and powder coating, then the poly bushes can go in, then my new TRD diff, then my 6 point rollcage with cross diagonals and door bars, then the sparco bucket seats and 5 point harnesses, then my east bear grille from australlia, then my Kevlar bonnet and boot lid, then my polycarbonate windows................................................................................................................ :) :) :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!! I think you get the picture! Trust me iam absolutly skint and having to sell all my other cars to fund it but it will be worth it, dont ya think!

97paseo: I found them on the american eBay site, but the seller was from Japan!

It was hell of a story really, i was watching and bidding on them for 7 days, and kept on getting outbid, so i put a rediculous bid of $250(dollars) knowing that i will have to pay $90 p+p! which was out of my budget really but i had to have them!

Anyway they were ending at 4:15am on a sunday morning, so i went out on the lash that saturday night and came back at 3 in the morning with a couple of the lads, kept on drinking and logged on to keep an eye on my lights! At about 4:14am i had an email, which i thought it was gonna say that i have won them, only to my supprise it said you have been outbid! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i went back quickly and tried to put another bid on with 45secs remaining, but it denied my bid! I was soooo F**ked off i couldnt belive it!! p*ssed out of my head and absolutly knackered!

Anyway about 2 weeks went past and i had an email asking if i would like the chance to buy some redline rear lights! My eyes lit up and i read the email, and it said that the winning bidder was unable to pay for them so the seller gave me a 'buy it now' option of my last bid! So i bought them! OH YEAH!!!!! And here we are today, with them fitted!!! :) ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links