Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Sun At Nyt, Agen.

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

OK, here a cpl of pix I did at night with the Kentai on. Hope this works this time.

Decal1N.jpg

Decal2N.jpg

D1D.jpg

D2D.jpg

D3D.jpg

And to think, it was well boring in just one color eh!! The Kentai says, Toyota Speed. Can't you tell?? AND NO, it's not a spelling mistake!! HAHA. This is what she looked like before :-

Orig1.jpg

So plain.

To be honest id prefer it all red, with the sun decals and the jap writing and a different spoiler...

Love the work youve done on it though :thumbsup:

The black makes it look like its in the shade init, like it coming out of a garage or something!! I know, lots of people keep saying to stick a forced induction engine in, but, you know how it is with silly things... like INSURANCE. It'd be cheaper to get a turbo car than get the engine changed right? Unless someone would like to kindly donate to my charity.

Gimme some moneyyyyyyyyyy. WHere bouts are you Scouse? I used to live in Hunts Cross lar. One of the ' posh ' parts of Liverpool eh. Bet you are in Tocky aren't yer!! HAHA

Fanx, when I see other SINGLE colored cars now, they just look so plain and boring to me now. Am glad I did what I did. Makes a change from the usual.

still lovin your car

i like rikki's idea of paintin your fronts yellow..........maybe the rears black????

well it doesn't exactly blend in ;)

Hmm, I don't know, I think the yellow wheels would look a bit too much yellow, if you know what I mean, and the black too black. I might try Photoshop them in, see what they look like.

I think it rules, are you going to paint the edges of the spoiler or leave it as it is?

Bet that paint job set you back a bit.

In my opinion it looks way better now than it did.

Looks the mutts mate. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Trouble is, your goin to have to drive like a saint...... No way you can claim mistaken identity. :lol::lol::thumbsup:

:angry::lol::lol:

WHere bouts are you Scouse? I used to live in Hunts Cross lar. One of the ' posh ' parts of Liverpool eh. Bet you are in Tocky aren't yer!! HAHA

I used to live in Gateacre, now on a new estate between Huyton and Prescot just before the big roundabout for J2 on the M57 :thumbsup:

Hey Ant, can't say I've heard of gateacre, but HUYTON, thats like Little Tocky init!!

arnt the decals written in kanji? i am learning japanese at the moment and i havent heard of Kentai, (prob have but 4gotton lol)

looks well with the grafix on but...

those style spoilers are now supposed to be illigal (spelling) especially with the extra bits on, some one has already seriously hurt some one here in blackpool with a spoiler smaller than that (damm tourists!!) just a word of warning mate

Well, I havn't been stopped with it on yet. I guess I'll have to get some keep clear stickers made up then. HOW did someone injure themselves on a rear spoiler exactly??

they injured themselves by being to close to the car when crossing the road (was on the main illuminations strip in bpool)

so they were prob ******, it was their fault and yet the guy still got took to court about it. :rolleyes:

he was ordered to remove the spoiler.

this is the original post from the guy who owned the spoiler

hey guys,

just wanted to tell you the hell im going through... if you know me which alot of you do or you mite of heard it around i had an accident in my astra cabriolet 2days after i bought it. it had a universal aliminum spoiler (a big stupid thing) when i bought it. i was traveling through town as most of us do crusin. i went down the road at the back of brannigans and went to the end and went to turn left. all of a sudden a 87 yr old man on a holiday here popped up struggling to walk. he had a walking stick and went to put it on the kirb to wait for me to go past but he missed the kirb and hit the road and rolled forward off the kirb. he hit the side of my car, rolled down and impaled his neck on the spoiler. he fell to the floor gashing with blood... i parked up etc... and it went from there. if an off duty paramedic wasent around the area he cud of died. by this point i was scared, culdnt breathe. anyway things apened between then and now. the guy signed a statement to say it was his fault, but the police dont care. as most people know there after all of us. and now i have recieved a summens to appear in court next wednesday on the charge of a dangerous part on a vehicle. I DIDNT KNOW THAT SPOILER WAS ILLIGAL 1. ITS UNIVERSAL 2. IT HAS BEEN ON THE CAR THROUGH AT LEAST 2 M.O.Ts.

he hit the side of my car, rolled down and impaled his neck on the spoiler. he fell to the floor gashing with blood...

FATALITY

Flawless Victory.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links