Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Sun At Nyt, Agen.

urotsukidoji_badassdemon

he hit the side of my car, rolled down and impaled his neck on the spoiler. he fell to the floor gashing with blood...

FATALITY

Flawless Victory.

??? not funny

Errr.... I thought killing someone was supposed to be taken seriously??

FLAWLESS VICTORY??? Sort youself out mate. If it was your car, I don't think you'd be taking the mick then, and you'd probably get well p155ed off if someone did the same to you.

he hit the side of my car, rolled down and impaled his neck on the spoiler. he fell to the floor gashing with blood...

FATALITY

Flawless Victory.

Errr.... I thought killing someone was supposed to be taken seriously??

FLAWLESS VICTORY??? Sort youself out mate. If it was your car, I don't think you'd be taking the mick then, and you'd probably get well p155ed off if someone did the same to you.

Edit: Sorry, double post.

Anyway, if eople want to talk about that post, make another thread...this is about Bassdemons car...

Sweet car :P

Love what you have done with the decals...looks so much better now with the fade in my opinion...might get a black to yellow fade for mine! ;)

OK OK, quieten down boys and girls. We is all drivers of nice cars these days, so lets just be as our cars. Nice. Hi Dave, which way round you thinking of doing your car then? Yellow front or yellow rear? Or yellow diagonally across the top, like front left corner to rear right corner?? I'll take a pic of a Corolla at the shop I go to 2mro, his is red front, white rear, but its not as good a job as mine, un-neat.

Hey, im actually going for a black top like the limited edition ones with a yellow bottom and black split rims...have to wait for the money to start flowing though! :P

I will more than likely get some graphics sprayed into the paintwork as well, like invert the text, on the black part have the writing as yellow, but on the yellow part, have it as black if you see what i mean...

Should look nice...especially with the interior...heck, i might even do a photochop later and pop it on here :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links