Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front Cut

Starlet Nath

Ya

I'm so excited :D

As soon as we came back from our honeymoon I put my order in with Fensport for a Glanza V front cut.

Can believe I've finally done it :rolleyes:

Just got to start getting together my other parts now :thumbsup:

Have we sorted owt out with this Starlet meet yet?

Nath :thumbsup:

Nice one Nath. Progress reports and pics required at regular intervals mate.

Might be worth having a look at :thumbsup: www.jbmotorsport.co.uk they are £250 cheaper then fensport and the engines seem to be in better nic :thumbsup:

Toyota 4E-FTE

Te engine will come with all ancillaries needed to run including:

ECU

Wiring loom

Gearbox

A/C accesories

Price: £1000

Is that all they are? Thought they were loads more. Still even if i did the Paseo it still wouldn't live with an MR2 <_<

well done mate. looks like another member has fell into the conversion money pit lol

Is that all they are? Thought they were loads more. Still even if i did the Paseo it still wouldn't live with an MR2 <_<

but an mr2 will spin into a hedge whereas the paseo wont :P

Nice one Nath.  Progress reports and pics required at regular intervals mate.

Cheers John,

Am gonna sort out a web page with the whole project on and regular progress reports!!!!

Domi(From TOC) is gonna sort me out a page on his site Street Legal Starlet

But I will put up regular posts on TOC as well :thumbsup:

Hope you and Babs are both ok

Nath :D

Might be worth having a look at  :thumbsup: www.jbmotorsport.co.uk they are £250 cheaper then fensport and the engines seem to be in better nic  :thumbsup:

Toyota 4E-FTE

Te engine will come with all ancillaries needed to run including:

ECU

Wiring loom

Gearbox

A/C accesories

Cheers for the info Knowlson but....

JB Motorsport only do EP82 GT Turbo engines and not the EP91 Glanza V :(

Also when I rang them up they said they didn't do front cuts as they cost too much to ship!! All the engines they supply are stripped from the car and all the bits are boxed up neatly together.

The reason I am going for a Glanza V front cut rather than an EP82 front cut is It will be a matter of unplugging and plugging of wiring looms rather than splicing looms. Also I can get the lights, bonnet and bumper from it!!

Cheers again

Nath :thumbsup:

well done mate. looks like another member has fell into the conversion money pit lol

Cheers Dawsey,

Hopefully will finally get my car sorted over the next 6 to 8 months ready for JAE :D

Well, here's hoping :hokus-pokus:

Will take you for a spin once its done and then you can take me for that ride you offered me :thumbsup:

Catch ya later fella

:P

pretty costly compare to aust half cut

i bought a full ep82 half cut last month for $1000aud

i thought you allready had a ST200 engine in there nath ,from a celica GT4 ??

Why the de-grade?

im after the lights,bonnet an bumper but just cant find them any, where but ill be wantin the st205 with its beefy turo conversion,engine etc is 2k frm fensport jus need fitting an the age of cheap insurance lol

Why the de-grade?

im after the lights,bonnet an bumper but just cant find them any,  where but ill be wantin the st205 with its beefy turo conversion,engine etc is 2k frm fensport jus need fitting an the age of cheap insurance lol

I'm sure your thinking ST185/205 as i ain't a clue what at ST200 is( apart from Ford :!Removed!: ), as for degrade Nath hasn't had a conversion done yet :blink: But i guess he is having the Glanza one done, soon :thumbsup:

yer sorry the non turbo 2l engine,is the st185 had a bit of a moment then lol.these early mornings

Why the de-grade?

im after the lights,bonnet an bumper but just cant find them any,  where but ill be wantin the st205 with its beefy turo conversion,engine etc is 2k frm fensport jus need fitting an the age of cheap insurance lol

I'm sure your thinking ST185/205 as i ain't a clue what at ST200 is( apart from Ford :!Removed!: ), as for degrade Nath hasn't had a conversion done yet :blink: But i guess he is having the Glanza one done, soon :thumbsup:

Ken is absolutely correct :D

Haven't done owt engine wise as yet :P

But will be hopefully all ready for JAE :rolleyes:

Hope you are alright Ken, will come out to play with you all again soon :group-cuddles:

Hope you are alright Ken, will come out to play with you all again soon :group-cuddles:

I'm fine fella and their's plenty of meet's planned for next year so you wont have to wait for long to come and show her off once your conversion is done ;) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links