Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper Fixed!

Jimlad

seen yesterday straight after it came outta the b/shop

MAN, those pics are crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks sooooooooo good in the flesh, erm, metal ;)

yip... my camera is grade "A" crap !! ... lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• BLOODUK

• EarL

very very nice jimlad :) :thumbsup:

Are you going to get some weird custom made bonnet when u get the TRD kit?,

I think it looks much better without the decals, mind you, it looked awesome before too.

not sure what I'm gonna do now mate... quite happy with the car at moment. Another bomex scoop will sort it out.

I might start on some engine stuff next... not sure. But you know me... I change my mind all the time! ... lol.

Im only small fry here... but I rekon youd be mad to change it especially to the trd wide-***** thing.

dude, looks sweet as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>.... how come you only got one scoop tho??

if i was you, i'd work on some rims and a different style bonnet, either border or a vented one. dont worry about the grafix and engine just yet.

also, if you insist on going widebody, wait until i've had mine for a few months.... i might be tempted into a swap :thumbsup:

P7110006.jpg

ooooo i am a tease :P

How come everytime you take a pic of your car its a different shade of red??

I'm not sure if I like the black bonnet against the red. I want to see it in the flesh, so I'll come up soon.

looks strange without the decals too!

SAVE THAT TOMS SCOOP FOR ME!

Guys... can i just say the car looks miles better in the metal.

And the black bonnet and spoiler really set it off

Cant decide if its better with or without the decals though. B)

ahhh see Bibbs has decals now jimlad doesnt , there is the difference :thumbsup::lol:

dude, looks sweet as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>.... how come you only got one scoop tho??

if i was you, i'd work on some rims and a different style bonnet, either border or a vented one. dont worry about the grafix and engine just yet.

also, if you insist on going widebody, wait until i've had mine for a few months.... i might be tempted into a swap :thumbsup:

P7110006.jpg

ooooo i am a tease :P

gonna get another scoop asap. I agree though, defo need a new set of Jap style rims!

How come everytime you take a pic of your car its a different shade of red??

I'm not sure if I like the black bonnet against the red. I want to see it in the flesh, so I'll come up soon.

looks strange without the decals too!

SAVE THAT TOMS SCOOP FOR ME!

because my camera is totally pap !! Will obviously depend on the lighting conditions etc, etc...

lighting + my camera = crap photos.

It does look a million times better in the metal as apposed to those crap pictures.

and yeah... get your butt up here!

I know what you mean... I'm used to having the decals on it.

( a bit wierd typing here as you are my flatmate.. lol )

A nice set of deep dish wheels with black centres and polished rims, and that would be a %$(in beast mate! :thumbsup:

funny you should say that.. lol

in the mean time I'm gonna paint me spokes black and have the rim all nice and silveryish ( you know what I mean ).

funny you should say that.. lol    in the mean time I'm gonna paint me spokes black and have the rim all nice and silveryish ( you know what I mean ).

And who do you think will end up doing that for him?? :D

Rico has done his own and they look good. With a little patience etc a good job can be done.

Can't wait to get my other scoop now.. will set it off nicely. Finally feel like I'm getting to a "satisfied" stage with the exterior of the car.

till some <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>er puts a key to it again!

I also feel like I'm coming close to the final look of my car!

I didn't say final look... lol. A "satisfied" stage though.... lol.

I have a car cover etc, so come a Saturday night I'm hiding the bugger then putting the cover over it. If anyone dares scratch my car to death again I'll seriously freak out!!!

Car covers in the street/car parks are asking for trouble. If some <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> doesnt set fire to the car, it rots due to condensation!

some drunk Foo is bound to pull it off!

Car covers in the street/car parks are asking for trouble. If some <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> doesnt set fire to the car, it rots due to condensation!

some drunk Foo is bound to pull it off!

it'll be parked in the far corner of the car park at my house so it isn't noticable. Also the cover is breathable etc so will have no probs with it rotting.

It's only for Saturday nights.. it'll be off all the other time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links