Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eibachs (how Low For A T Sport)

kenny.c

Hi

As above realy...

We understand the T sport is lower than a standard Yaris, but how much do the Eibachs lower a T-sport?? We have bought some FK automotive springs and they were supposed to be a 35-40mm drop but we are struggling to tell the differance!

Thanks

Ken+Caz

I have the Eibach Pro-Kit installed by Toyota and the drop on my non Yaris-TS (Echo RS over here in Canada) is Close to 2 inches

The YTS is 20mm lower to start with, so by removing the lower 20mm and replacing them with 30mm will the actual car only be 10mm lower than a standard YTS?

The YTS is 20mm lower to start with, so by removing the lower 20mm and replacing them with 30mm will the actual car only be 10mm lower than a standard YTS?

no!, the tsport has the same springs, its the chassis setup that makes it lower...

so -30mm springs in a normal yaris will lower by -30

-30 in a tsport will lower by 30mm, BUT will be 20mm lower than the yaris with -3omm springs or 50mm lower than a normal yaris with bog standard ones...

if you look in the sticky thread there is a whole post about it..,.

I thought the shocks and springs were stiffer in the YTS thus giving it a firmer ride? I have driven both types and the YTS in its standard format is defiantly a firmer ride.

My YTS fitted with Eibach springs, riding on stock shocks and wheels has a 2 finger fender gap up front and 3 in the rear.

Hope that helps...

:thumbsup:

Yeh changing the springs on a T-Sport makes it lower. The T-Sport isn't 20mm lower to start with because of the suspension, its on a sticky at the top.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links