Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leather Re-trim Me Seats?

scoobyspanker

Does anyone have any idea how much it would set me back to re-trim my seats in leather?? I am ****** off that Toyota didn't make all of the RC-CS in leather :angry::angry:

One colour £800,two tone leather and alcantara £1200.

Full interior-dash,doors,seats and boot £4000.

£8000, thats not bad, i thought it would be double. Still, thats a fair bit of moola, they would look great in black leather :rolleyes: Thanx 4 the help, have u had it done??

Scarborough north yorkshire.

Firm i'm using is in shiperly w,yorks.

Don't be put of by the distance because for £79 they will pick up your car and deliver it back to you when done.

Here's their website www.mjinteriors.co.uk.If it's just the seats you are after they should be able to fit you in,if it is the full interior you are thinking of they are fully booked up until august.They just work on the one car for 3 weeks so need to have a clear run at it.

the pics on there site are wicked! Thanx 4 the help, bet ur excited about yours being done :lol:

Yep can't wait. :D

You don't need to go for black unless you really want to,if you send them a photo of your car they come up with a design that will make sure the seats are a one-off.

On mine they are dying the alcantara to match the car colour and i've told them how i want the seats but given them free reign on everthing else.So even i won't know what it looks like until it's finished :o :D