Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Meet In Devon

scoobyspanker

For any1 who lives near Exeter, there is a jap car meet on the first Sunday of every month, it's at the Granada Service station at 14:00. If u live near by, come on down! :lol:

Have you been to this meet before?

Pictures?

As this would be a southern meet I can arrange more cars but it must be a worthy event if I am going to spend some time on it.

Let me have some more info mate. :)

to be honest...it's not amazing, we are trying though. Usual suspects are MR2 turbo's and GTI's, GT4's normal & CS models, a couple Supra's, couple skylines, GTI-R's, a few RX-7's, a nice scooby, but the amount of cars isn't that high. I will try and get some pic's, after the meet we all cruize to the beach which is a sweet 10 mile drive...that can be FUN :D We show up all the KEVS that have Nova's and Saxo's, there faces look like smacked !Removed!'S when we turn up! :wacko: (i think the ttsssshhh noise coming from our cars after gear changes confuses them! :(

might be worth us creating a southern meet as we are due for one.

prolly get about 8 lexus down! and a few other toyotas!

WOOHOO a meet that wont need a tank full of gas to get to!.... can i recomend weymouth? not only is it spitting distance from me but it is also a very popular seaside town that is good for cruzin!

just an idea, how about a full on weekend? meet saturday, go out on the town that evening then meet up for sunday lunch in a pub?

dan

Hi Scoob'

I'd be up for the meet!!!

And Yarispot, if we do agree to meet in the "metropolis of Weymouth"... as you're spitting distance, we can all get hammered and stay at yours??!!!

B&B FOC 4 TOC & LOC!!! lol

Just give me time to clear up the crap and relocate all the badgers and you sure can!

dan

id be up for a meet in weymouth, love the place, spent a few years there a while back........ah Harrys..... :D

they just revamped harrys, its a hole lot better now than a few years ago.....saying that the town is!

dan

me too, count me in, Oxford's not that far away but it will take me full tank of juice as mine only does about 12 to the gallon. bugger not good, need to do something about that.

Question. do i sacrifice the power for fuel econ or do i think sod the bank balance and stay with the power.

thats todays thought.

hope to see you all on the 17th may as it will my first meet

laters gus :ph34r:

i used to knock around on the carpark, not doing all the usuall boy racer stuff though, just chillin(carpark by the bridge)

spent many a great night.....and day in weymouth,some cracking roads around there, especially the one that runs out towards abbotsbury

Hi everyone Would love to go but thats a journey and a half for me. Still castle combe is coming up real soon :D :P

jerry!!

Well thats just great!! I try and start a Southern meet and u all want to go weymouth! :angry: Na, thats sounds cool, but if ya'll fancy the Exeter meet then just let me know on here and I'll deff show up :)

should all do bournemouth instead! :P

I don't mind where it is, just let me know and i'll turn up..... hopefully badger free!!

• 1 month later...

They have a site as well, only been up for a week or so:

http://www.japmeetsouthwest.co.uk

Email the webmaster (me) if you want any info or to add any more pics, I cant make all the meets, so I have to rely on people to email me the pictures that need to be added.

Craig :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would drop on to remind people that the jap meet is still on for this Sunday 6th July. At the moment it sounds as if it is going to be a good gathering of cars there.

Hope you can all make it :thumbsup:

I am not going to be there (job interview in London), so if anyone wants any pictures on the site http://www.japmeetsouthwest.co.uk email them to me at craig@creativeconfusion.net and I will get them up on the Sunday/Monday nights.

Thanks to the people who have emailed me the pictures from the last meet, they will be up in the next few days, should be a few tonight.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ya'll! Havent been able to use the site for a ages as my work has got VERY keen on sacking people for using the net!!!

The last jap meet was a real beauty, well worth turning up, lots of jappy beasts, the next meet is set to be better!! :lol: :group-cuddles:

Have not been able to add the pictures to the site due to moving house from the southwest to the south east.. now living in Essex.

The new pages should be up at the weekend!!

Craig :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership