Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totalled My Type-r

Nick-Johnson

Had a nightmare last weekend but unfortunately it was a real one, I was dropping a friend of mine home driving down a country lane a road that I have driven down hundreds of time before when my rear wheels touch a bit of water that had been splashed on to the road from a puddle. I thought I could control the slide but as soon as the rear wheel touched the grass it was all over, it span 360 degrees and landed in the ditch upside down!

My first real accent in 5 years of driving!

Wo2.jpg

Wo3.jpg

Nick

Ouch!! Thats a nasty one!!

At least you are ok though and you can come back to Toyota! lol

Were both of you in the car at the time or was it just yourself?

sorry to hear that nick, glad you're alright though

well... i'm assuming you're alright anyway, looks very bad!

these things happen :(

:eek:  :eek:  :crybaby:

Narsty mate!

Hope your fine?

what speed were you doing?

Tim

Maybe to quick considering I coundnt see the road surface properly, very foolish to be honest!

We were both in the car but walked away from wreck unharmed!

Just not to sure what to get next!

Nick

Oooh... Very painful... Thank god you're OK!

Don't want to make advertisement over your sorrow, but DSC would probably have helped here.

Bl00dy hell mate, glad you walked away from that, if that had been an older car i think you would ave been worse off says alot for modern safety devices.

I tend to push my car loads and its things like this that make you think, no matter what safety devices you have fitted i dont think any car is gonna stop spinning when it hit wet grass.

I would definatly go for another CTS, but like you said before the CTR is perhaps better suited to your needs.

Bl00dy hell mate, glad you walked away from that, if that had been an older car i think you would ave been worse off says alot for modern safety devices.

I tend to push my car loads and its things like this that make you think, no matter what safety devices you have fitted i dont think any car is gonna stop spinning when it hit wet grass.

I would definatly go for another CTS, but like you said before the CTR is perhaps better suited to your needs.

Yeah your right, it does make you think!

Its a toss up between a Focus RS & T-Sport for me next but to be honest I think I am swaying back towards a T-Sport for a couple of years!

Nick

Nick, this looks bad... We had some quarells before but I really feel sorry for that. Don't worry, every car is just a piece of metal and the driver is really what counts!

I really hope we will welcome you in the CTS club once more soon!

Yo dude!

Good to hear that you are still in one piece!

Well buy an other T sport. I know it has some rattles and some other things that is annoying sometimes, but I just love the stupid piece of metal. Specially in the rain what we have (like you guy’s) a lot in the Netherlands.

:D

Good to see nobody was hurt, Nick. That's a nasty crumple in the A-pillar. Definitely fortunate to be in a modern car at the time.

Take it a bit steadier next time, hey?

Cheers

Paul.

Geez Nick!!! Glad your'e OK mate.I totalled my rolla a few years ago but wasn't as lucky as you.Take it easy.

Cheers

Ant

Nick

It's lucky your ok :thumbsup: , from the look of the pics.

Since you liked both your CTS & CTR, may be you should try both again & get the one you like the most. As you didn't have that long in your CTR.

But then again if your thinking of a Focus RS, there's always a Imprezza WRX (when new they were close in price).

Just a thought.

pb5

:wacko:

glad your ok nick that looks nasty,

its up to you mate but a rollaTsport would be my choice the focus

tends to be abit squirmy acording to the press and its got a Ford Badge!

kimi

:wub:

Its horrible to see such a beautiful car in that state, but as others have said at least you are OK which is the main thing.

Why not another CTR nick or should I say why another CTS?

Thanks you all for your kind comments and yes I do know I am very fortunate to be unharmed!

If I was going to get another T-Sport it would have to be a 04 Facelift but your still talking £14500 best ways and to be honest if I can find £3000 I could get myself into a Focus RS which I have almost made my mind up that, thats what I will do!

A limited run of 4500 cars would put you in a very exclusive club!

Nick

Dont get a Ford! Theres millions of them around, all that makes the RS different is the engine and the Badge! Its still a Ford!

Def stay in the Jap car club m8. Why dont you want another Type R? Other than that get a 2nd hand Scoobie P1. Absolutely stunning!

P.S

How much for your civic?!?!?! :ph34r: and glad your OK m8! Coulda been real bad.

Ad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links