Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St205 Suspension

JAJGT4

Ive just had myn replaced ..I hunted high and low for cheap ones and they don't exsist!!!

In the end I brought them from a Jap car breakers in Devon over the phone, (Give me a shout if you want the number) they import brand new parts from the same place Toyota garages do. They post them to you and I had a swift transaction with them..all told the bill for the arms and links inc VAT 644.50. I reckon you have to replace the links at the same time...

I got Toyota to fit them for 180.39 inc Vat! You may know someone who will do it cheaper that that

Need any info gis a shout

Michelle

Yeah the number is 01579 383879 speak to Trevor... Not sure if you have the part numbers but myn where

48605-29025 Right Arm

48606-29025 Left Arm

48066-20061 2 Figure of 8 bushes

Chexk that these are the right ones for your car tho..myn is a 1996 but you may wanna check ur chassis number with a Toyota garage.

I mailed the cheaptoyota parts.com out of curiousity..hate the thought I could of got them earlier!! and they rolled in at 50 quid more expensive

Hope this helps

Michelle

• 1 month later...