Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Starlet Turbo Stats

corollagti16

hi i was just wondering what the o-60 is for 1 of these and what top end is ????

and also what r ur views on this car as i might be getting 1 ?

thanks lads

Official figure is 0-60 in 6.9 secs on the EP82 Starlet.

Top speed is 112mph unless you delimit it, then 130mph ish

The car itself is quite light (under 900kgs) and feels a bit flimsy in terms of build quality.

and feels a bit flimsy in terms of build quality.

I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with the Starlets build quality, compared to most cars around the same price and age the Starlets build quality is excellent.

Top speed is 112mph unless you delimit it, then 130mph ish

y is the top speed so slow before the limiter is removed ??

also what other toyotas have the limiter in ???

has my gti-16 got 1

All JDM (Japanese Domestic Cars) are speed restricted to 180kmh.

For about £ 100 it can be bypassed.

I wouldn’t say there’s anything wrong with the Starlets build quality, compared to most cars around the same price and age the Starlets build quality is excellent.

I'm not saying their badly put together. Compared to my Sera the Starlet panels feel thin, but the Sera is 100kg heavier. Impreza panels feel as if they're made out of tin foil in comparison.... :D

Hello mate,

One of my mates has an ep82 and its quality! Nowhere near as nice as my Gti 16 of course, but its well good fun. It was dyno'd just before he got it and was running 148bhp with only a Blitz induction kit and Powerflow exhaust. Since then he's fitted an Apexi boost controller to take the boost up to .85bar on high boost and it really goes. The lowest timed run we've done is 6.4 to sixty and thats with me in the car (I ain't the smallest fella in the world...) It constantly embarrases people on the road, r5 turbo's etc and has given plenty of big power cars a real scare up till top end. Because its only a 1.3 it does suffer up top but you can get a T3 conversion for it and this will give more power at higher speeds. In a car that only weighs 100kg's more than an original mini, its gonna be quick! And with a drop on Eibach springs and KYB shocks it really holds round corners. For the money (to buy and insure) they are a really good purchase.

Getting a supercharger for the ae92 however, no theres a plan.... :rolleyes:

-RIDDLES-

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links