Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Location,location,location

Monster-Mat

Can people please add there location in there profile

im not asking for postcode or ZIP

just county,state or district

makes things a bit easier when trying to organise stuff, or you could just ignore me, and make it hard for the team behind this to guess which is the most populated areas/states/countrys in the club

mat

At the top of the screen click on 'My Controls'

Then on the left click on 'edit profile info'

Then add your location – easy ;)

THANKS GORDY

This must be the post everyone wants to ignore :angry:

:unsure:

i do, part of the year, but it would be silly to add every location, it would be like attatching GPS to me head :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

no funny, the help that having the location shown would do is imeasurable, saying that its the same 6 members of TOC that turn up to events anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can people please add there location in there profile

im not asking for postcode or ZIP

just county,state or district

makes things a bit easier when trying to organise stuff, or you could just ignore me, and make it hard for the team behind this to guess which is the most populated areas/states/countrys in the club

mat

Also when you are asking for help with your problem,nothing is more annoying than to find out your in a different country and could have helped you with a company in your country that could have fixed your problem or supplied you with the part your after,all we are asking is town/city or county not street or house number.

HELP US OUT A LITTLE BIT SO WE CAN HELP YOU!

• 2 weeks later...

bi-monthly reminder

remember guys and gals this is an International club......it makes it easier :thumbsup:

!!!!IDEA!!!!

Why dont we ignore all posts with no location???? that would soon get them changed! :arrgg-matey:

Dan :thumbsup:

I'm a new member from the land of TT racing i.o.m .I in a desprite struggle to find accessories for my liteace.Bob. she'd love some curtains,a coolbox to fit , :rolleyes: and to make her feel pretty when she's out some nice seatcovers. :hokus-pokus:

!!!!IDEA!!!!

Why dont we ignore all posts with no location???? that would soon get them changed! :arrgg-matey:

Spot on mate :thumbsup:

If anyone post's a question that we know the answer to,just type location,please add to profile ;)

Tilly-curtains from debenhams,coolbox and seatcovers from Halfords.

It does sound a little harsh tho..... i think i will contine asking for it to be added first... because im a nice kind a bloke! :D

• 1 month later...