Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could Somebody Check It For Me?

Imek

Could somebody check for me the availability of EBC GreenStuff brake pads for Corolla T-Sport?

EBC Poland says they don't have them yet, and I should wait till the end of May to see if they'll be available. My brake pads need to be replaced ASAP and I'd like to get something better than original Toyota ones.

Maybe in your country they are available now? Let me know, plz.

THX, Imek

Maybe this can help:

Freeman Automotive UK Ltd

Units B-H Barker Bldgs

Countess Rd

Spencer Bridge

Northampton

NN5 7EA

Tel: (01604) 583344

Fax: (01604) 583744

These are the people who manufacture EBC brakes & clutches, give them a call.

:)

Could somebody check for me the availability of EBC GreenStuff brake pads for Corolla T-Sport?

EBC Poland says they don't have them yet, and I should wait till the end of May to see if they'll be available. My brake pads need to be replaced ASAP and I'd like to get something better than original Toyota ones.

Maybe in your country they are available now? Let me know, plz.

THX, Imek

I'm their dealer for Panama and they told me that they do not have the application for the Corolla Tsport.

dub_boy:

Thanks!

Crazy4Cars:

And could you ask them if they're planning to have them? They're supposed to issue new parts catalog in May...

I asked them but they didn't give me a firm answer. These OEM pads are driving me crazy, because they have the same problem as the Mercedes Benz pads,it makes too much dust. I ordered the TRD pads but in japan the Runx which is our car has an smaller pad than ours. I was really hoping to get the EBC but so far no luck.

I am not certain but I would imagine that mintex would make C-tech M1144 (good for 0.45 mu. at 400 deg. C and will keep some friction at 450 C+, although not quite as good as greenstuff). See www.mintex.co.uk.

Otherwise you could try AP, Pagid(be careful at low temps with high spec pagids).

Hope this is of use. nick

Imek: The one on the top is the one that the Runx uses in Japan which is the same for the Celica. However as you can see the one at the bottom is the one on our cars and it is totally different. If you compare ours with the mintex ones they are the same.

post-40-1051548247.jpg