Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs...

Captain Starlet

Right im hoping by christmas my car should be very happy with a -40mm drop,some white Team Dynamic ProRace1's ,break conversion ,Custom Back end exhasut and my incar PC an ice install completed...but theres a few problems...

1 - Where can i get some G-max loweing springs from? or an lowering springs, 40,50, or 60mm drop

2 - Any ideas for the break conversion,this one isnt so urgent ,its just i wanted a monster break conversion an wondered if id be wanting 16-17" wheels for it, soooo any1 know of any conversion options,prices,where i can get em.

3 - AV-4U on eBay are dumbass an have sent me the wrong cable for my 7 " touch screen twice an are now sending me another screen boxed after refunding my postage costs of sending the other back, idiots, soo luck out for them,good service just stopid though :S

suppose that'll be all for now,ill keep you updated as thing go along

Has any one ever had FENSPORT LOWERING SPRINGS -35mm

Are they ok? worth buying???

Fensport makes some pretty good stuff, as for the brakes use the brakes from a gt turbo/glanza setup discs all around.

an wondered if id be wanting 16-17" wheels for it

its up 2 u what size wheel you wanna go for, but i put 16's on mine and the performance drop off was pretty devistating... depends if you like to keep your car nippy, i don't know but i'd imagine that 17's will make a huge difference.

performance vs looks?

i went for 16's to try an fill the arches the best i could without killing all the performance.

any other opinions?

Rich.

15"s are the ultimate size for handeling and acceleration on a starlet,as was said already the bigger you go the more your performance will be affected........

yer thats what i thought,but i just wondered how they would look ,i want a nice full arch,near enough at lease,

Any1 got any pics of a starlet with 15's an a 40mm drop?

or 16's with 40mm drop

orrrr 17's with -40mm

Go with either the 15's or 16's.. I'd go with the 15's if you don't plan to do any more majour MODS, unless your car has the power to move those 16's and 17's I don't see the point..

that looks quite nice an tight actually (btw ur car rocks m8 ,v nice an id like sum glanza mirrors :D)

any more pics?...ne more cars? ne more ppl lol

plsss

offset is 44 sorry :s

still not a problem? or is it? :S

What difference would the offset like that make?

Hi mate.

I have oz superturismo gt on my sr they are 16" and look superb on the car. i have mine lowered slightly on coilovers but in the process of having the shorter springs made to make it sit on it ****.

i will get a pic of how it look now, do it tonight hopefully.

Matt

mite have to get em in 17" then.what would happen if i got ones which where too far out?? :S

so ainsml you have got the OZ Superturismo GT in 16" with an offset of 39? ,they said they could only get them in 44 for me at topgear performance :s

Ill email potn

got mine from motorsport wheels in essex did me a good price as we where next to there stand at autosport international.

i think they could have done et40 aswell.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links