Do Not Sell My Personal Information

lowered?!?

yaristpot

some of u will have followed my story of getting my new t-sport yaris, well u all know its here and polished ready for sep 1st but i fell it needs lowering before the big day, has anybody got and personal recomendations on a lowering kit, i feel 40 ish mm will do the trick. rear door handels and clear rear fog lights arive tomorrow so ill keep u posted! happy t-sporting!:D

perhaps lowering the driving position would be worth considering? I've seen a japanese bloke in a black yaris (sr?) locally, and hes either very small or hes had the seat slammed right down to the floorpan!:o

yaristpot,

go for it and great minds must think alike, I just got my Corolla T Sport, already fitted 17" alloys, but still think there's too much fresh air around the wheels, and think a 35 - 50 mm drop would improve the looks no end and no doubt enhance the handling.

I would also appreciate any help on where to get this done. :P

a total desaster. rear door handels dont fit front doors!!!! about 5mm out of one bolt hole! completly gutted! and toyota refused to sell me a jap reversing lamp for the osr! (to make it match) my two mod planned have failed! roll on induction kit and lowering kit!

• 8 years later...