Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rev5 Mr2s

hinesh_p

Is it true that the late REV5 98-00 had a 200bhp vvti engine in it? if so whats the 0-60 on that? i may be tempted! :thumbsup:

Regards

HP

Is it true that the late REV5 98-00 had a 200bhp vvti engine in it? if so whats the 0-60 on that? i may be tempted!  :thumbsup:

Regards

HP

Whoever told you that give them a slap, only the BEAMS engine had 200bhp, rare as dodo poo

(I have a rev 5)

The UK rev5 98+ had 168 bhp as standard.

The JDM model rev5 came with the Beams 200bhp engine, although there isn't a great many about I'm told they're quite a gem to drive!

HTH :thumbsup:

The JDM model rev5 came with the Beams 200bhp engine, although there isn't a great many about I'm told they're quite a gem to drive!

Row

I think I saw you and your motor on SAT. I was at Rogues when you turned up and then decided to bugger off to MacDonalds. I was with the missus in her Puma. Car looks tastey fella :-)

Hmm, I was at Roguesystems on Saturday morning were you the chap with the moustache?

The car looked dirty don't know about tasty! ;)

:thumbsup:

Row

I think I saw you and your motor on SAT. I was at Rogues when you turned up and then decided to bugger off to MacDonalds. I was with the missus in her Puma. Car looks tastey fella :-)

LOL.....I have a goatie too fella, not just the tash :D

Car looked nice, it is very VERY white inside.....but I had to go back to Manc so was in a rush!

>LOL.....I have a goatie too fella, not just the tash

Sorry mate had you been a bird I'd of probably paid more attention to detail!

>Car looked nice, it is very VERY white inside.....but I had to go back to Manc so was in a rush!

I'd say it was 50/50 Black and White...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v423/Row/?ac...nt=Dscf2171.jpg

:thumbsup:

No jim its not, (slaped wrist), the altezza has the black top beams which is duel VVTI (varies both inlet and exhaust timing) and produces 210ps, nice!!

4th gen JDM 3SGE ~ 200hp, 21.0kg-m of torque. (beams.....MR2 has the red head, Altezza the black head) There was only ever 1000 MR2 beams motors made.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

No jim its not, (slaped wrist), the altezza has the black top beams which is duel VVTI (varies both inlet and exhaust timing) and produces 210ps, nice!!

well ....... erm..... close! :unsure:

And it's not any old Altezza, it's only the Altezza RS200.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links