Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Easter Meet@the "ring"

Ken

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• knowlson

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated list of those confirmed-

Northern Section

Ken

Fizz

Stu8

Mazdaboy

Jaxx & Tegan

Msherry21

Envy Performance +1 (800bhp Supra :D )

Southern Section

Sera Beetle

Bibbs

Tony4

Lord Ed

Rhaines +1

Rookey +1

Karma Supra & Milly

Edited by Ken

LOL... my name is on the list.

I'm defo go, just need to get confirmation from my matey.

Just got a quote from Millways for full service (10-60w RS castrol) + gearbox oil change + change brakes pads = £300... :(

I dont think ill be able to make this one now..... :crybaby: ken when are you free tomorrow? ill give you a call and explain :thumbsup:

I dont think ill be able to make this one now.....  :crybaby: ken when are you free tomorrow? ill give you a call and explain  :thumbsup:

Anytime after 12 Andy :(

LOL... my name is on the list.

I'm defo go, just need to get confirmation from my matey.

Just got a quote from Millways for full service (10-60w RS castrol) + gearbox oil change + change brakes pads = £300...

I added you when you said you had booked your ferry Tony ;) Is that service price after discount, seem's a tad expensive :yes:

DISCOUNT?? What discount??!!!!

It is just a rough guide on price, those are with parts.

Ooop's, just realised your not a goldmember ;)

DISCOUNT?? What discount??!!!!

It is just a rough guide on price, those are with parts.

Ooop's, just realised your not a goldmember ;)

I'm at Millway on the 5th .. and the discount comes in good for parts AND labour :yes:

I see I've been confirmed (but I didn't recieve a pm?)

Does this mean that my place on the ferry and my hotel reservation are both booked and confirmed?

And do I pay Ken at this meeting over Leeds way? If so, how much?

I see I've been confirmed (but I didn't recieve a pm?)

Does this mean that my place on the ferry and my hotel reservation are both booked and confirmed?

And do I pay Ken at this meeting over Leeds way? If so, how much?

I didn't send you a pm because i thought Stu would have told you :P

Hotel & ferry price's will be known on monday and i'll let you know what they are by pm ;)

Oh and you can pay at the meet as well :thumbsup:

Bad news, my mate Raymond has just cracked his engine block and melt 2 2.2l piston during the RR mapping session.

I just have to wait for my passanger to come back from Holiday (15th Jan) to confirm his hotel.

I dont think ill be able to make this one now.....  :crybaby: ken when are you free tomorrow? ill give you a call and explain  :thumbsup:

Whats happened Andy? :(

Me and a mate are booked on the ferry now...

All ready! :D

Bad news, my mate Raymond has just cracked his engine block and melt 2 2.2l piston during the RR mapping session.

I just have to wait for my passanger to come back from Holiday (15th Jan) to confirm his hotel.

Strewth that is bad news i bet he's gutted :(

That is bad news, I was looking forward to seeing that beast in action. :(

Are the garage excepting liability or has he been screwed over?

That is bad news, I was looking forward to seeing that beast in action. :(

Are the garage excepting liability or has he been screwed over?

Half liability, but have to start with a new rev 2 block again. Imagine the new mapping cost from his motec.

Ferries booked, no problems getting straight thro9ugh to Norfolk Lines, quick response and freindly service (not a bad voice as well :D)...

Ferries booked, no problems getting straight thro9ugh to Norfolk Lines, quick response and freindly service (not a bad voice as well :D)...

Nice one Ryan ;)

Updated list of those confirmed-

Northern Section

Ken +1

Fizz

Stu8

Mazdaboy

Jaxx & Tegan

Msherry21

Envy Performance +1 (800bhp Supra :D )

Southern Section

Sera Beetle

Bibbs

Tony4 +1

Lord Ed

Rhaines +1

Rookey +1

Karma Supra & Milly

looks like I have to read more in other sub-forums of TOC in the future. I just found this topic today. Anyway, maybe I can tell You some more about the meeting.

When I start reading this topic I just thought: Uh hell, what I have started there ? Looks like the Brünnchen will be overflowded by jananese cars again. :D But hey, nothing else was the plan when we (the german Toyota-Forum) startet the eastermeetings at the ring in 2001. The meeting growed bigger year after year. Two years ago we invited other jap-car-clubs from Germany the first time and it was great ! But I think Ken was setting the number of cars a little bit to deep. The last two years the Brünnchen was all filled up with japanese cars and all around there where a lot additional of it. Nobody counted, but I think it was around 400 cars at highnoon. The result was, that it took two hours to leave Brünnchen to get some food.

If You decide to get on the track look out for the motorbikes. Otherwise than on other tracks there will be cars and bikes on the track on the same time. Also look out for the Porsche´s. They are fast as hell, just like the Ringtaxi (BMW M5). And if there is a dark blue Austin Mini Wagon just get out of it´s way. The driver lives in Adenau, direct on the ring so he´s got some practice on the ring and the Mini received a Honda CTR´s engine last year. He is hounting for M3´s with this little beast. If some fast car is getting to overtake You move Youre car the right, because the ring is a official (toll-)road and Germany is a lefthanddriven country overtaking at the right is not legal (and checked by a police-helicopter some times).

I hope this gets You a small overview. If there are still questions just ask. I will keep an eye on this topic from now on.

Regards, Eric

I hope this gets You a small overview. If there are still questions just ask. I will keep an eye on this topic from now on.

Regards, Eric

Saw ya, but never spoke to you last year .. I was the guy in the modded black MR2 .. and yeah, we are all headed back.

If you happen to know of good placed to drink, eat and dance like a fool .. in Koblenz please let us know .. and I'm sure a few of the lads will be after ladys too :D

did I read that right....  theres over 400 cars going :blink:

It's a big Jap car meet too fella, all the germany guys will be out too. :yes:

Regards, Eric

Hi Eric, we said we would be coming back the moment you told us about this meet :D Have a few question's, what time are you arriving at Brunnchen, which other club's apart from T-F.DE are attending from Europe and do you know if the Ring is open on thursday the 24th?

Had a go in the Ring Taxi last time and it was a lot of fun, also saw the ring mini and don't worry we'll be getting out of his way very quickly :yes:

(p.s. can you remove my post off T-F as i see their is now a thread been started by someone :thumbsup: )

Ken

did I read that right....  theres over 400 cars going :blink:

Yes ! I tink it was around this much. The eastermeeting ist the seasonbreakup and the second biggest meet every year. Only the meeting in Günzburg is bigger. We hab 417 cars there last year, but only Toyotas.

Regards, Eric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links