Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Easter Meet@the "ring"

Ken

Saw ya, but never spoke to you last year .. I was the guy in the modded black MR2 .. and yeah, we are all headed back.

If you happen to know of good placed to drink, eat and dance like a fool .. in Koblenz please let us know .. and I'm sure a few of the lads will be after ladys too :D

I remember Your MR2. It has a spoiler on the front trunkdoor, correct ? I´m sorry to say, but I don´t know good places to go out in Koblenz because I don´t live in this area. But I can show You a good and cheap restaurant close to the ring, where the most of the guys from toyota-forum.de go for dinner. It´s called "Kleeblatt" and is located in Breitscheid, direct on the ring.

Regards, Eric

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• knowlson

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eric, we said we would be coming back the moment you told us about this meet :D  Have a few question's, what time are you arriving at Brunnchen, which other club's apart from T-F.DE are attending from Europe and do you know if the Ring is open on thursday the 24th?

Had a go in the Ring Taxi last time and it was a lot of fun, also saw the ring mini and don't worry we'll be getting out of his way very quickly :yes:

(p.s. can you remove my post off T-F as i see their is now a thread been started by someone :thumbsup: )

Ken

Hi Ken !

I will try to reach Brünnchen as early as possible. Will try to arrive at 9. I am not sure it will work. It´s depanding on the konvoy I am sure of to be build again. Last year I leaded a konvoy of 60 cars all my way to the ring, witch means 170 kilometers.

I just checked out nuerburgring.de for the openingtimes in march but the system only says that the track is closed to the moment because of repairs. I will look again in two weeks and post the results here.

Your posting in T-F is ok like it is. it will show the german guys that You all will come and a additional topic in english will be good if peobles from other countrys are searching for info in our forum.

Regards, Eric

only 12 weeks to go :)

anyone else excited....

yup.. along with scared!... :lol::thumbsup:

I remember Your MR2. It has a spoiler on the front trunkdoor, correct ? I´m sorry to say, but I don´t know good places to go out in Koblenz because I don´t live in this area.

Yup, that's me .. glad to see daft things make people remember ..

Ahh, okay. We heard that Bonn was a good University town but couldn't find any nightlife .. I don't know about students in Germany, but in the UK being a Uni student is all about drinking and partying. :yes:

400 :eek:

Does that mean it'll be a steady pace due to sheer volume of traffic then (you know, like the M6 & M25)?

Hi Eric, we said we would be coming back the moment you told us about this meet :D  Have a few question's, what time are you arriving at Brunnchen, which other club's apart from T-F.DE are attending from Europe and do you know if the Ring is open on thursday the 24th?

Had a go in the Ring Taxi last time and it was a lot of fun, also saw the ring mini and don't worry we'll be getting out of his way very quickly :yes:

(p.s. can you remove my post off T-F as i see their is now a thread been started by someone :thumbsup: )

Ken

Hi Ken !

I will try to reach Brünnchen as early as possible. Will try to arrive at 9. I am not sure it will work. It´s depanding on the konvoy I am sure of to be build again. Last year I leaded a konvoy of 60 cars all my way to the ring, witch means 170 kilometers.

I just checked out nuerburgring.de for the openingtimes in march but the system only says that the track is closed to the moment because of repairs. I will look again in two weeks and post the results here.

Your posting in T-F is ok like it is. it will show the german guys that You all will come and a additional topic in english will be good if peobles from other countrys are searching for info in our forum.

Regards, Eric

I know next year's opening time's are not going to be on the site until febuary but was wondering if you could give them a call for me about the 24th so to help our planning :thumbsup:

I'll add to the post tomorrow then and pop a few pics up of the cars that are coming over from TOC ;)

I know next year's opening time's are not going to be on the site until febuary but was wondering if you could give them a call for me about the 24th so to help our planning :thumbsup:

I'll add to the post tomorrow then and pop a few pics up of the cars that are coming over from TOC ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing that post either bud... :thumbsup: Link it up once done.. B)

Whats the Weather most likely going to be like?

I've got some road legal slicks here, saying take me! take me!. :P

Im taking 2 set's of tyre's but both are road legal ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing that post either bud...  Link it up once done..

Will do :thumbsup:

Im taking 2 set's of tyre's but both are road legal ;)

Some of us don't have the space to take a spare set :(

I'll be getting new rubber on the week b4 we go, I'll have to be friendly with them as its 866 miles each way :)

hmm thinking about it 1600 miles plus track time, I better not order slick's :( be dead before i leave to get home.

Ahh, okay. We heard that Bonn was a good University town but couldn't find any nightlife .. I don't know about students in Germany, but in the UK being a Uni student is all about drinking and partying.  :yes:

It´s not different here in Germany. :D

It´s impossible to say this such early. The Eifel (the area the ring is located) makes it´s own weather. We had all types of weather on the last years eastermeetings. In 2001 we had snow, in 2003 burning sun and 2004 it was raining. I will post a weatherreport a week bevor Your start, OK ?

No problem ! I will give them a call. When du You need the info ?

Nice idea !

When will You get on the ring on 25th ? Maybe I´ll buy a ticket and go for a ride with You in my CTS.

Regards, Eric

It´s impossible to say this such early. The Eifel (the area the ring is located) makes it´s own weather. We had all types of weather on the last years eastermeetings. In 2001 we had snow, in 2003 burning sun and 2004 it was raining. I will post a weatherreport a week bevor Your start, OK ?

No problem ! I will give them a call. When du You need the info ?

Nice idea !

When will You get on the ring on 25th ? Maybe I´ll buy a ticket and go for a ride with You in my CTS.

Regards, Eric

Local weather forecast will be good as will a ride in your CTS for which i'll give you a ride in my Avensis :D

If the convoy's are arriving at 9am then we will be there about that time then ;)

Could do with the 24th been confirmed asap as it affect's some UK club's departure time's,

Ken :thumbsup:

Local weather forecast will be good as will a ride in your CTS for which i'll give you a ride in my Avensis :D

Sounds like we have a deal ! But I have to give You a warning, I will not going very fast on the track because I have no practice on it. Was on the track only three times and the last time I flyed off with my carina.

If the convoy's are arriving at 9am then we will be there about that time then ;)

I just started planning the konvoy yesterday. Will try to reach the ring at 9am.

Regards, Eric

Sounds like we have a deal ! But I have to give You a warning, I will not going very fast on the track because I have no practice on it. Was on the track only three times and the last time I flyed off with my carina.

I'll put my seltbelt on then :lol:

Been a busy few day's but i'll try and post tomorrow on TF :thumbsup:

Just to let you all know the reason why you haven't received a pm is because our original hotel has put it's price's up so i told them to eff off, am waiting for 2 hotel's via a broker to come up with a price and the moment i know it then you will as well ;)

Still secure parking in the center and will not be above the price already quoted :D

Hi Ken, just let me know by PM when you need the funds and how you want paying and I will take care of it.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Ken, just let me know by PM when you need the funds and how you want paying and I will take care of it.

Thanks

Kevin

Cheers Kevin will do :thumbsup:

Am just posting this to show your cheque has arrived and can the unpaid Northern crew get them to me asap as the ferry price creeps up every day :(

Northern Section

Ken (paid) :thumbsup:

Fizz (paid) :thumbsup:

Stu8 (paid) :thumbsup:

Mazdaboy (paid) :thumbsup:

Jaxx & Tegan (paid) :thumbsup:

Msherry21

Envy Performance +1 (800bhp Supra )

corollakid20valve

Kevin L +1, Porsche GT3

Southern Section

Sera Beetle

Bibbs

Tony4 +1 (paid) :thumbsup:

Lord Ed

Rhaines +1

Rookey +1

Karma Supra & Milly (paid) :thumbsup:

Leeky & Charis (paid) :thumbsup:

WOO HOO! Yeah i cant wait now :D :lol:

Haven't you received my cheque, Ken?

read his post again.. my friend.. he siad your name is down because your cheques have arrived.. :yes::thumbsup:

Haven't you received my cheque, Ken?

read his post again.. my friend.. he siad your name is down because your cheques have arrived.. :yes::thumbsup:

The names that are down are from those that confirmed that they are coming, the "(paid) :thumbsup: " bit next to their name means that i have received the cheque :yes: Your cheque arrived today Tony :thumbsup:

I'll try to get online everyday to post when the cheque has arrived but it's a pia when the wife has managed to fu the new one :ffs:

p.s. The Northern crew have a new addition to the trip.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links