Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally....

mattmr2

Here we go chaps, me thinks they look pretty good - handelling hasn't been afected either which is nice. I think it may need lowering just a tad more - I will be spacing the rears out a bit soon when the spacers arrive so they fill the arches, other than that well chuffed.....

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

What do ya reckon??

Matt :D :D :D :D :D

Matt, they suit the car SO well!

You chose a good set of rims there!

The colour of the car...

The kit...

The wheels...

This is on its way to being one of the nicest 2's on here :)

(Apart from Bibbs' - I am unbiased of course!) :lol:

you guys....... it took 6 months to decide on the rims and i'm well chuffed.....

They cost the best part of £1200 new with tyres but I pulled a few strings and got a few pence off!!!

Bibbs you better watch out mate - am comin to get you - turbo engine next!!

sweet as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>. finishes off the ride very nicely :thumbsup:

Quality

Absolute quality. I love the Chromed lip on them.....am thinking of doing that to mine, but white car, with white wheel and silver lip may look a little naff.

There deffo worth the wait fella, you must be well chuffed!!!

:D :D :D

Bibbs you better watch out mate - am comin to get you - turbo engine next!!

Ha ha .. well I'm still not sure what I'm doing with mine yet .. I've so got to win the lotto.

Looks very good fella, and I know what work you put into it .. :thumbsup:

also what size are they?

They are 17 on the front and 18 on the rear - seems to work well, I went for 245 rear tyres so there is pleanty of stick!

I've so got to win the lotto.

If you do make sure you bring it to me - wink wink...

Cheers chaps,

I think thats the modding done for this year, apart form the rev6 headlights and rear lights of course..... just need to find time to get the car in the workshop!!

now thats one MINT car mate. liking that rear lexus with the silver, goes well :thumbsup: just ordered my lexus lights and centre panel off you today, that was me earlier :P

Hmmm...looks ok

Just kidding mate, they look superb, a well chosen wheel that really suits the lines of your car!

Glad to see you've got them on and haven't wussed out by leaving the fitting until the spring time!

:thumbsup:

Have to say they were looking very nice mate :yes: (even if you didnt fit them yourself ;) - granted you were re-examing the "lunch ladies dodgy sandwiches" instead :P

Looks top mate :D

-P.S 1 x 11mm socket in the post back to yourselves as it seems to have stowed away in my boot :lol: !