Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Did You Go ?

GIDDLEPIN

Holiday season is on us.

So where did you go and what did you do ? (Clean please) :P

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to Cyprus next week – wahey! :D

B) it's not a holiday but of to Run to the Sun end of the month, I love Newquay! B)

Going Zante with my bird in July + Newquay for a week with the lads in Aug..(ALE)

Sounds boring but another Belgium trip soon to see the folks and then possibly a week or two in the South of France on a cooking holiday :)

Nice little villa in Franc, good food, great wine and learning how to cook properly as I love playing in the kitchen... Oh forgot nice run out over there in the car as well....

Well the girlfriend and I spent the Christmas and New Year just gone in Florida so that was the main holiday money for this year spent!

Having said that, if I can't afford to go to the states or canada I much prefer to stay in the Uk, North Wales climbing rather than going to some nasty holiday resort in spain to sit on the beach all week :)

I'm off to Anglesea at the end of this month for a week of sea cliff climbing and maybe some watersports!

Steve.

Going to the florida keys in august for a bit of fishing.

Be careful !!!!! Those marlin run big and and strong down there - don't want your shoulder popping again :o

I'll be in Orlando for a week and then second week in the Keys later this year.

:rolleyes::lol: Boats already booked so can't cancel,after tarpon on light gear so should be a laugh.

Keep me posted on that one - I'd love to know how you get on. I've always fancied a go down there but found it a bit pricey especially if you charter a boat for yourself - $600 a day for deep sea stuff and that was a few years ago.

And those Tarpon ain't all that small either :unsure:

Booked on a shared charter so $700 for 7 days.Your right tarpon ain't that small and on light tackle can be a right pain to land but good fun.

On previous hols caught blue/black marlin,sailfish/dorado,tuna and various sharks love my fishing and usually go on my hols to the best fishing spots so can have a bit of sun and a bit of fishing.Flying out on the 4th of august so will drop you a pm to let you know how i get on.

Thinking of going there next year dossenoffer when's the best time to go and which is best north or south?

Looking to head off to Africa sometime later this year. Gonna find some clubs, catch some rays and all that jazz........ B) B)

Now isn't the best time. It's snowing. They have the opposite seasons to Mud Island.

North Island has cities and normal folk. But also has Rotorua with the bubbling mud and sulphur smell that goes with it. South Island is the place for out and out scenery.

Toyota Club trip to NZ then? Toyota rentals from Avis or Hertz.

So should be nice and hot in jan,cheers.Might try and do both islands sounds like they have both got a lot to offer.

It's a !Removed! long way to go not to do both islands. You'll only regret it later.

Enjoy a BBQ at the beach on Christmas Day.

New Zealand is definitely on my list of "places to go". :rolleyes:

The pictures I would take - awesome. B) B)

Stopping off in bali on way out got married there so have to do really.A few nutters doesn't put me off,the people are so friendly so i can't imagine anything bad happening.On the way back was going to break the flight up in the pacific somewhere can you recommend anywhere dossenoffner.

Steve what town in Anglesea? I have relatives living in Benllech lovely place. I stayed there easter at the Breezehill hotel.

Kaz

me & my girlfriend managed to wangle a month off work in october to go to australia, cant wait!!!!!!! B)

hey carl,

were in cyprus are you going???? i used to live there between '90 and '94. i lived in a small village called episkopi which is about 7 miles outside of limosoll. about half way between larnaca and paphos airports on the south coast. beatuful place and fantastic weather. have you been before????

if not you must try a meze and the local wine cockanelli.....watch the brandy sour's if made properly they can be deadly B)

have one for me

Gus,

Haven't been to Cyprus before, we're staying in Paphos and going to a friends wedding in Nicosia, Should be really good. What's Meze? :huh:

carl, meze is a twelve course meal.....but dont worry the courses are only small......one pork chop would be considered a course with no trimings.........there are twelve courses in total everhting from fish, squid, pork, chicken, etc etc and wall washed down with brnady sour.....

phapos is one of the most beautiful areas of cyprus.... once a small fishing port and now it it expanding a little to become a little more tourist like but without spoiling it......to go and eat out is cheap but get away from the tourist area and head in any direction out of town....you will bumb into a taverna no matter which way you go.....have you got transport while you there......if not dont worry car hire is cheap or was last time i went back two years ago.......if you want i really good night out/early morning (got got in a 5am) go to ayia napa.....clubbing capital of the med.......head a day out in lefcara for hand made lace etc........mount olympus for the views........limossol for shopping..........and if you in paphos the tomb of the kings is a must........and the pelican resturant..... shant say owt more about that but bet you wont miss it....have a ball mate,,,,youll love it :lol: