Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Did You Go ?

GIDDLEPIN

Fiji if you're chilling is a good spot. Otherwise if it is actually breaking up the 24 hour flight try Hawaii. To take 5 hours out of it try Singapore.

if singapore is on route take a stop in Hong Kong (SARS Depending)....

could pop into the Smugglers for a pint in Stanley Market (say hi to Raymond from me)....

Dusk till Dawn (Wan Chai) and Insomnia (Lan Quai Fong) have great live music playing all genres, defo worth a listen....

What are the night clubs like in HK? B)

With 24 hour licensing and live music you can't go wrong....

Ask Raymond (in the smugglers, Stanley) that Ryan sent you over for a night out and you should be OK :)

Just got back from 2 weeks in Singapore, had a fantastic time. A bit hot for me though! :wacko:

Cheers dossenoffner,i had always thought about going but thought it was to pricey.The five stop ticket that quantas are doing is amazing so can afford it now.If you had a top five places to visit in NZ where would it be?Already thought of stopping at dubai,bali on way out and hawaii on way back it was just the pacific one we was unsure on,ken

Cheers everybody!

If like me you have already had your holiday this year, I hope it was disgustingly hot with a non stop supply of liquid refreshment and if you are about to go---I'm jealous !!!--

It seems like an age since I was lying on a beach in the Maldives, it's a brilliant place to go for a total chill out. I did have one problem before I went though, when I booked the holiday and car parking at Gatwick I had a Celica VVTI (loads of space fo luggage)but after shedloads of problems, swapped it for the MR2 Roadster. The difficult descision was take my luggage, or the wife. I had a great time--only kidding-- I invested in a boot rack and was quite surprised how much the back engine lid thing takes, it took about 28 kilo's without so much as a ripple. So heres looking forward to next years outing. B)

See you

Les

• 7 years later...

I'm planning to got to Europe.It a wonderful place to visit.I'm sure your family will enjoy this trip.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links