Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Found A Gt4

GT4 BOOSTER

i got it today , in a word AWESOME :eek: MADE MY WHOLE BODY TREMBLE :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GT4 BOOSTER

• Leeky

• daktari

• emicen

i got it today , in a word AWESOME  :eek: MADE MY WHOLE BODY TREMBLE  :lol:

Good stuff :thumbsup: , if your anything like i was on the day i bought mine your be powersliding round corners by about tea time tomorrow :lol:

I missed most of this but here's a few thoughts:

Disabled loophole for SVA no-longer exists, so there had to be another reason for the little knob on the wheel

67,000 miles, clutch and figure 8's within the next 10-15,000 unless its been done

As far as fuel goes, get yourself a Shell reward card, you'll be raking in the airmiles!

Looks like a nice car though, I'm semi-tempted to get one myself, even though I'd never sell my ST185. How many people would just love that, a student with 2 GT-Fours!

i only do 4000 miles a year so lots o time to save up , but thanks for chee ring me up mate. :thumbsup:

i only do 4000 miles a year so lots o time to save up , but thanks for chee ring me up mate. :thumbsup:

Wow, 4000 miles a year would be sooooo nice! Even though I'm only sat at about 8000 miles this year for the Four (being in Japan for 3 months has helped!) but its still cost me the best part of £1600!!! :blink:

depends when it is and where at . alas i work funny shifts and may be at work.also depends if this happens whilst i'm there :yes:

album_pic3.jpg

depends when it is and where at . alas i work funny shifts and may be at work.also depends if this happens whilst i'm there  :yes:

album_pic3.jpg

Oi, !Removed!! Off the car!!!

Pleased to hear you now have your new motor :D she looks well clean in silver :thumbsup: .

thanks bob yes she is as clean as and as fast as.best drive in years for me , excellent.

i just sorted out the super strut suspension , at a cost of ST202 OWNERS BEWARE

£ 949 :eek: pretty expensive considering a ford granada has similar lower arms and cost a mere £ 38 each :lol::lol:

but with things in life such as expensive wines and expensive women it all adds up to a more pleasureable RIDE and is worth every penny :D

at last, feel the earth tremble under your rubber, fill the air with the sound of thunder, affix the constant grin to the face and LET THERE BE BOOST...

at last, feel the earth tremble under your rubber, fill the air with the sound of thunder, affix the constant grin to the face and LET THERE BE BOOST...

Oh...... yes..... yes......YES

Oops sorry got all excited then. :ph34r::lol:

well i had the car since friday and still loving it , i got around 88 miles from £10

which i thought wasn't bad as i was getting that from the st202,used the boost quite a bit too :D , and its bp ultimate, !Removed! 90.3 pence a litre too :eek: anyone tried mixing it with unleaded or running it on just unleaded only. ??

alarm fitting this wednesday , i think side skirts fitted and painted , next month.

new 16" alloys after xmas , then a private cheapo number plate. :yes:

well i had the car since friday and still loving it , i got around 88 miles from £10

which i thought wasn't bad as i was getting that from the st202,used the boost quite a bit too    :D , and its bp ultimate, !Removed! 90.3 pence a litre too  :eek: anyone tried mixing it with unleaded or running it on just unleaded only. ??

alarm fitting this wednesday , i think side skirts fitted and painted , next month.

new 16" alloys after xmas , then a private cheapo number plate. :yes:

Don't run it on BP Ultimate. Go for the REAL deal... Shell Opimax! The BP stuff is crap in comparison.

Nice GT4 BTW. Looks the dogs danglies. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: whats the difference ? more power , man its too much for me now , :o

lol nah its tamed my right foot for sure , gotta be very very carefull around town now.

but what has optimax got that bp ultimate hasn't - more ron ????

oh and thanks earl , yes she is a beauty gt4 , im loving it. :thumbsup:

The BP stuff is almost identical to normal 95 ron as far as performance goes.

My JDM ST205 used to run very nicely on optimax :thumbsup:

if the bp stuff is 95 ron , then i'm in for a treat if i go to optimax if its nearer 100 ron . :eek: thanks again. :thumbsup:

if the bp stuff is 95 ron , then i'm in for a treat if i go to optimax if its nearer 100 ron .  :eek:    thanks again.    :thumbsup:

Reset your ECU, fill up with Optimax and run a couple of tankfull's through her. Then see the difference. :yes:

* Cue evil laugh*

WaaaaaaHaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaa

is resetting the ecu needed as its an import. ?????/

is resetting the ecu needed as its an import. ?????/

Yes it is. The ECU on your car will almost certainly have retarded the timing due to the lower grade fuel not allowing as aggressive an ignition map. So, put a tank of optimax through her and then refill with optimax and reset the ecu and it should see less det and allow more advanced ignition. Running a tank of optimax through first gets rid of the 95 ron dregs.

As for Ultimate vs OPtimax, the debate continues. I've heard Esso SUL has the highest MON out the lot and MON means more than RON on a modern Turbo'd car.

As for Ultimate vs OPtimax, the debate continues. I've heard Esso SUL has the highest MON out the lot and MON means more than RON on a modern Turbo'd car.

Funny you should say that, Esso Super Unleaded performed better than anything in my st205

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links