Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Hardest Toyota

peterabbit30

Having seen a crash at the weekend between a toyota avensis and a nissan sunny in which the avensis had slight bump, the sunny was almost written off!!! It made me think....

Which is the toughest toyota? my money would be on rav 4 but who knows. All toyotas fare well i know in tests,just hope not too many people here will ever find out for real!

Heres to safe motoring.

Have to mention the MR2 after the number of crashes (including a roll) I've had in them and seeing my brothers 60-65mph smash.

The bodyweork was damaged but more importantly we always walked away with no injuries....

i nearly found out what a toyota corolla gti 16 was like to roll this morning i was goin 4 it cummin up to this round about no cars in sight so i went 4 the slide totally lost the back end spud 2 times and ended up on the grass bank !!!!

i was lucky this time ....ile tell u next time

If i were unfortunate enough to be in "a crash", i'd much rather be in a Camry.

For every accident which is your fault----------expect the same number which are not. :P

Guest Calum

Was in my mates celica GT4 st205 the other day, and hit a new volvo, think a s40 or something at about 40 mph, right into its side at the back.

The Celica came off with only slight bodywork damage and the volvo pretty smashed up, however, when the police jumped out of the unmarked cop car we had hit, my mates licence didn't come out so intact!

Have never hit anything in my Corolla yet, but have seen them fair mashed up in accidents before. So i generally try to avoid smashed in mine.

Having a totalled car may be the saviour. The key is not having it be damaged too much under too little pressure.