Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gold Member ?

corollagti16

i wish ide never started this thread now pll r gettin to stressed over nothing become a memeber and support the site u all love !!! its as simple as that

LOL :)

OK, I've just sent my money - now all I need is that GOLD card to get the discount from Fensport- hurry, hurry, hurry :D

Hi gti16

I'm looking at Koni adjustable shocks all round and a rear disc brake conversion (though they won't have the bits for this until June/July.

can we not disclose the names of companys that offer discounts, as it would seem pointless having a discount area, thats privey to members

when you are gold let me know when you are gonna contact them.. we have to send them a monthly list that they check... so i make sure they have the list with your name in it.

We actually have deals in place with demon and fensport.. plus a deal in the states the list grows everyday

Sorry If I trod on anyones toes by revealing the name of a supplier but I was just repeating what Steve said earlier in this thread

no toe stamping done.......

just trying to protect the intrests of goldies, all will prove itself within a short while as and when more goldies post there savings

Kinda makes me wish my car went wrong every now and then so i could at least buy stuff for it and get some use from being 'gold, GOLD...la la laa llaaa la la laaaa la'

keep up the good work, maybe i'll sign up when i start to fit my 4agTe ;) as i'm bound to need stuff then.

how much r the shocks and rear disc con gonna cost ya ?

The rear disc conversion is around £250 and the shocks work out at about £75 per corner but they ONLY fit AE111s that were made in Japan and that were fitted with KYB shocks as standard. Mine was.

just added that gold members now get to have 300 storable messages instead of 50 in the PM section...

i think i might join this gold thingy. if you can get discounts that is. but i have faith in car clubs. im a member of the Saxo Sports Club and that is pretty good for discounts. so count me in.

Did someone mention insurance deals? I'm not fishing for the company - just what kind of discounts could Gold members expect? Also once you join how quickly are you entitled to any discounts from large company's?

Hi Mate

As soon as the club receives the subscription you get access to our directory.

The list grows and grows... and its not all car stuff either.. we have a really nice deal coming up soon!

so.. anyway.. sign up and the first 30 members get 3 months extra free.

oh yeah.. insurance deals... we are doing some insurance deals as we speak...

will be with us soon!