Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Mk2 Bits.

Bibbs

Right people .. I've got access to the following. All from a NA.

£100 - Bomex Replica front

£100 - Veilside Replica rear

£100 - Remus Twin exit 3 1/2" exhaust

£50 - Simoni Steering wheel (yellow + silver leather)

£20 - Steering wheel boss

£20 - K&N panel filter

£5 - Simoni Hand Brake lever (chrome and yellow leather)

£5 - Dark chrome gear knob

£50 - 2 x Standard Cloth Seats

£POA - Lots of bits of trim

£50 - 12" JBL 1000W Sub + amp + professional wiring

£25 - 2 x 13cm Magnat Speakers

£10 - 2 x 200w tweeters

£250 - 2 x Cobra Daytona buckets (black and yellow vinyl)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rookey

• ricomr2

• Bibbs

• houston

Ashtray if it aint broken would be nice,... :lol:

and if the electric aerial is working i would like that as well if it can replce the on on my Rev 3... as the motor works fine.. i think its the aerial part thats messed up.. :thumbsup:

Put Rico down for the Exhaust, I think he'll want it! :thumbsup:

I'll get him to contact you! :yes:

Good stuff, Ill try and get a piccie of it...

Ashtray if it aint broken would be nice,... :lol:

and if the electric aerial is working i would like that as well if it can replce the on on my Rev 3... as the motor works fine.. i think its the aerial part thats messed up.. :thumbsup:

The ashtray is available and is working :)

Im not sure if the aerial(sp?) is still working, from what I remember it was actually bent, I have had it disconnected as I dont use the radio...

Defo interested in the exhaust mate,

a piccy would be good :thumbsup:

What condition is it in and is there a cat pipe with it?

Well spotted Ryan :thumbsup:

Yup, its a full system mate.

Its in good condition and polishes up nice. its covered mainly in a black paint/film thing to stop chips, but about 10" or so at each exit is chrome...

Its very discreet at low revs, but when hammering it, it loves it!

Cool... can you keep it for me for a week or 2 at the most till i sort out some money and i'll send you a cheque.

Sure thing, its going to be coming off the car in about a week and a half so timing is just about right...

What kind of sound is it your after?

Also, It may be worth looking into if the exhaust will fit, as my engine is a 3S-FE...

Im pretty sure the GE and FE are the same in terms of the exhaust stuff, but a post in mr2 section may be useful? :eek:

just wondering the sub you have for sale is it in a custom box to fit behind the seat if so i will be interested

also how much for the air vents in the dash as i need them

Should look good Rico! :thumbsup:

Its the sound i'm more interested in but yeah it should be pretty cool.

And i've bought Jims corner spats from his crashed rear bumper (will be on in time for the meet)

so just need to get skirts now and the car will be looking pretty sorted :thumbsup:

just wondering the sub you have for sale is it in a custom box to fit behind the seat if so i will be interested

also how much for the air vents in the dash as i need them

The Sub is in a box but its not for behind the seat as the 12" is !Removed! huge!

The box fits snuggly under the bonnet...

well the front tweaters your selling are they pretty good as i will be interested in them

but i do need them plastic air vents in the dash because mine have boost gauges in :rolleyes:

rookey

have you got the little plastic trims between the bumper and wing then??? (at the front)

(where the jap spec toblerones are?)

i want to rid my car of them

Rookey I would be definitely intrested in front bumper clear lenses if you have them and also clear side repeaters. Also do you have a clear front fog one of mine has cracked. Can't remeber which side will check tonight!! :thumbsup:

well the front tweaters your selling are they pretty good as i will be interested in them

but i do need them plastic air vents in the dash because mine have boost gauges in  :rolleyes:

The tweeters are great, they tend to over power the sound system in the car though as the cabin is so small! lol

Ill keep you posted regarding the trim as I may have a bit of luck from toyota meaning the car may be fixed, if it is gona get fixed, the trim will be staying in :( sorry...

rookey

have you got the little plastic trims between the bumper and wing then??? (at the front)

(where the jap spec toblerones are?)

i want to rid my car of them

The UK plastic trim came off my car at JAE when i put the bomex front on as it has jap spec gaps...

can i please please have the plastic surround that holds the ignition barrell into the dash?

pm me with a price !

The ignition/dial surround may be staying, see above...

If the car doesn't get fixed however, all the bits will be going, i should find out in about a week...

Rookey I would be definitely intrested in front bumper clear lenses if you have them and also clear side repeaters. Also do you have a clear front fog one of mine has cracked. Can't remeber which side will check tonight!! :thumbsup:

No clear lenses, just tinted ones jap spec ones, my car didnt actually come with fogs, but i believe jimlad is selling some at the moment...

So you can sell stuff on here if you get someone else to initially advertise it for you.

Rules bending the.

Yes...:lol:

Only on the provision that I go gold this month!

well if your selling the tweaters email me with the price including postage and if you got any pics it would be good

Markturbo21@aol.com :rolleyes: