Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Mk2 Bits.

Bibbs

Daveeeeee, have you crashed your car then?? Or what?? what shade is the black of the rear bumper there? And how easy is it to get off?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rookey

• ricomr2

• Bibbs

• houston

So you can sell stuff on here if you get someone else to initially advertise it for you.

Rules bending the.

Have to agree here Bibbs ...

So you can sell stuff on here if you get someone else to initially advertise it for you.

Rules bending the.

Have to agree here Bibbs ...

Don't worry guys, I KNOW he's gone gold .. we used my Pay Pal account. :rolleyes:

have i missed something?

how come you're stripping your car rookey??

My cam belt went dude...f*cked it.

well if your selling the tweaters email me with the price including postage and if you got any pics it would be good

Markturbo21@aol.com :rolleyes:

Ill get some pics of the tweeters up and we'll take it from there dude..

Can I ask how deep the sub box is, ie how much floor it will take up?

Also will the sub run a couple of speakers aswell.

The sub wont fit behind either seat, it just fits in the bonnet where the spare goes...HOOOGE

Ic, how fast was you going then and where?? My cam beltwent before too, but I just had another fitted, and off I went?!?! What happened to yours then?? I was filling my pants when I found out my cam belt went, but phoned up Rogue and matey said it was a non-intereference engine, just stick another belt on it, and go. I was doing a steady 85 on the M1 when mine went. She runs smooth now. So how come your one got done in then?!?!?

If it's fixed I think it's still being stripped.

The engine is the single cam FE, which is an interferance engine.

(And he's now gold, just waiting for Steve to confirm)

All the bits are still going off of it, im taking it back to standard, and then selling it on if it gets fixed... One way or another, its all gotta go! bargain of the century! :lol:

Bassdemon, I was doing about 70 coming off the motorway up a slip road to some traffic lights, just before i hit the slip road it was fine, by the time i got to the lights (about 200yds) it was screwed!

Your engine is the 3S-GE meaning it is a non-interface engine, so if the belt slips, it has some way of protecting the rest of the engine.. Mine is a 3S-FE which is an interface engine, so has no protection.

Not sure...

Thats something I may have to keep as its not an aftermarket thing, I need everything that is stock to stay on it so I can sell the !Removed!! (if it gets repaired...)

Dave, u still got your Tom's scoops there? Or they gone? Am intersted in buying the right one off u. Got MSN? PM me wiv yor id.

Little update here, ripping the exhaust off the MR2 hopefully this weekend, sorry I have been a bit slack, this past week has chucked a few problems my way...

Im also adding to the list 2 TOM's scoops, I dont particular just want to sell one on its own (as I know your all after the passenger side!) because its then tres hard to sell the other...

They are painted black already. Any offers?

Its a steering wheel boss dude, something needed to swap steering wheels.

When you take the original one off, you have to put a steering wheel boss on, then mount the new wheel to the boss...

rico, u bought his exhaust yet? my 2 is so quiet, i want to ubik off my neighbour, keeps askin me to cut his hair

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links