Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Car?

limrene

Here comes the time I need to choose a company car, either a Toyota t sport, Civic Type-R, Focus ST170 or VX astra SRI.... Obviously I would like to go for the CTR cos my mate got one but the rental is just too high, any comments about st170 or Astra Sri? price wise... the t sport is the cheapest.... and I think I need some help or comments...

Depends dude what you are looing for in a car.I take it u have had test drives,whats your fave to drive? That surely is a major factor. Reliability is also a factor in which case the T sport surely is a top contender,insurance costs maybe a factor in which case the t sport in group 7 is surely a winner and of course price is the other major factor....put these ingredients in a pot and mix well and you should have the answer waiting for you....

My husband went for a test drive in a Honda Civic R type.

He wasn't fussy. He said our T sport is more fun. It is smaller so it is easier to park. I think the T sport looks more cute but then I am biased.

I'd have to go for either the Focus or the Type-R, Astra looks ok but bet it will depreciate quicker, T-Sport would be more individual though.

ST170 has the looks but there are so many Foci around, Type R also has a visual impact but you're bound to get every gimp around trying to race you all the time...

focus and astra may be ok to look at but soooooo dull inside and boring to drive.each to their own though isnt it.

I would highly reccomend a test drive, and select the one you most enjoy, you could live with for 3 years (I assume as its a company car) and is financially viable to you....

focus and astra are soooooo boring - also everyone & their dog seems to have them. When choosing a car i like to go for something that looks cool and that i don't see that many of them on the road (at least where i live anyway) I'd probably go for the honda or a T sport.

Hey you've got to test drive them all. I could tell you what car to go for but that would be so unfair to the other cars as i have only driven the TS and the civic ?

Choice is yours mate!!!! But you dont come on a toyota site and ask what car to choose do you ????

jerry!!

Focus might be a little dull but they handle well, Honda must be worth considering... <_<

Thanks for all your comments..... yes... I have finally ordered my company car and it has to be the Corolla T sport.... purely b'cos the rental is the cheapest and persoanlly I think it is definetely better than the focus st170 and astra SRI....and CTR.... well.... I am sure my corolla t sport will be just as good!!!