Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Sale Of Oz Rims

drb5

MIGHT be selling the OZ rims, with Toyo tyres, that are on the Yaris at the mo, but problem is, i don't know how much i should be lookin for. Anyone got any offers? If your lookin for pics of em, clicky at bottom on me post. :thumbsup:

Not in perfect condition, so wouldn't expect £4009 or more, but would have thought more than £200, considering they have 2 BRAND NEW tyres on em and the rears have a good 5 mm left on them too! Can also sell another 2 brand new tyres, for when the rears do need renewed!

B)

but would have thought more than £200,

B)

ahh, but along with the 200 you get the satifaction of knowing you have made someone heppy by giving them a bargain :D :lol:

Sorry, ill stop now

They were on the car when i bought it, but they were £700. I have the reciept here to prove it. Every wheel has some sort of kerb damage, but are totally straight. I had them all checked and balanced, when i had the new front tyres fitted.

B)

but would have thought more than £200,

B)

ahh, but along with the 200 you get the satifaction of knowing you have made someone heppy by giving them a bargain :D :lol:

Sorry, ill stop now

HA ha, naw! :lol:

Ok, a wee update. New rims are ordered, so these are defo for sale, but i won't be able to do my own swopping over for about 2 weeks. So if anyone IS interested, they will have to wait no less than 2 weeks.

cheers :thumbsup:

If the offset is 38, then they will fit a Sera. I just wanted to check, because although the bolting pattern is the same, this is only 1/2 the story.

Andrew

Cheers peeps! :thumbsup:

As far as i'm aware too, it is 38 for the offset.

No-one interested, then?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links