Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Have U Driven? - I Don't Mean Cars Though.

gordypix

I took flying lessons on a small one engine piper aircraft!!! Pretty fun if you consider the flying conditions here in Costa Rica!!! :)

Forklifts

Dumpers

Payloaders

Tracked excavators

Wheeled excavators

Bulldozers. D5/6/7/8

22&30RB cranes

All makes & classes of trucks

Miniature steam train (Newby Hall)

My wife round the bend :D :D :D

Les

Hi Freelancer

If your'e like me, the wife drives the car all week, but you get to park it in the garage at night (she can't). Why should she be bothered ???

Les

pedal car with police markings when aged 2 :lol:

Now i drive biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trucks but i,m one of the good guys, i always let toyota drivers out at junctions and lady drivers B)

Now i drive biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trucks but i,m one of the good guys, i always let toyota drivers out at junctions  and lady drivers B)

That's nice to hear. i've lost count of the number of big trucks i've almost had to emergency stop behind on roundabouts..

Giddlepin,

I sympathise with u, I only get the "Rolla" at the weekend and when it needs to be put in the garage, needs petrol and washed :rolleyes:

Freelancer,

You gotta give us room to get round these roundabouts, most of them probably not built for the likes of us truckers, and we only have two mirrors and no alround vision like a car driver. We cant see immediatley behind us. You should try driving them, then you realise what we have to put up with. Its pretty hard to stop them once they are going and then some divvy thinks your big and slow and pulls out in front off you :angry: But we are nice guys really, after all we are also car drivers to :P

grim reaper

Yeh! I forgot about the petrol & washing. But at least when we wash them it's easy to see any fresh dings!!! :wacko:

Les

fast trac jcb tractor :D

track digger hitatchi

bikes of all sizes

most types of normal trators

cat engined freightliner

:ph34r:

a forklift.... into a building!

a BMW into a concrete post!

Dodgem carts into every other cart

Go Karts... into tyre walls!

a Moped... into a canal!

oh and an Ambulance!

the only thing to scare me mind was on the back of a Scrambler bike.... it was only 250cc but when u feel yourself slipping off the back and you can see that tyre getting ever closer to your jewels.... it gets kinda scary - 'specially when the pilot is an ex motorcross champ!!!!

Rhaines you have neglected to mention the ride in that yellow Brum car.

My housemate has driven a banger race car with back to front steeering(for right you turn left!) and also a two tier car (welded together) where the person on the top steers and the person below (who can't see out) does the pedals.

:P I didn't ride Brum only managed to get a seat in it, money was going to be put in to start her up but with the attendant heading our way and wanting a clear photo I didn't think it was that good an idea :D

Oh and also driven a hay stacker, not sureof it's proper name but one of those farm vehicles with 4 big wheels and the monster spikes at the front, nearly managed to put them through the front of a car hooning round a country lane which was amusing until I had to take to the verge. The seats are on springs so rough verge was painful as I was bouncing my headoff the roof :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have driven into a kerb and a hedge, oh and my mothers brand new corolla into a wall - oops. :boxing:

And a polo onto it's roof

And into lamp post.

My house-mate had a head on with a tree, tree won :crutchy:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links