Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

At Last!

Ryan1985

good stuff looks well, i like the look of the car black with white alloys, it only looks about -30mm but as a say you can double that. i`d go for it myself if it was not for the crap irish road so -30mm TTE`s will do. ye lucky :censor: with ya good roads

ye lucky  :censor:  with ya good roads

Ur jokin rite? Our roads are really bad aswell but i've never been to Ireland so can't really comment!

And mate did u see my car before? I think it honestly is about 50mm! :yes:

s'alright.... ;)

I think it's lowered just the right amount for my taste as the wheels and arches are concentric and it doesn't look like the springs are %$(ed... (i really must take a photo of the Cavalier outside :lol: )

Spot on!

(just as well - we waited lonk enought :) )

A

lookin sweet as mate, well done :thumbsup: ull probs find thel drop a lil bit onces theve settled anyways but still cars look gorgeous

Looking good bud.. as we said before.. it looks great.. and i think it looks just about right with the drop... unless you get bigger rims.. i see no point to making her any lower.. but then.. what do i know.. my setup is stock!.. :lol:

Nice! Get a spoiler!

It looks about as low as mine, which is -30mm Eibach's. So.. being as it was a standard Yaris -50mm seems spot on.

Good work dude!

ye lucky  :censor:  with ya good roads

Ur jokin rite? Our roads are really bad aswell but i've never been to Ireland so can't really comment!

And mate did u see my car before? I think it honestly is about 50mm! :yes:

honest this is no joke, the facelift corolla and verso,911,pug 407,c-max,s40 and thats just wait i`ve seen were tested for rattles on the local roads round here. the toyota lads said they know the roads well and have being here loads of times and that if the car does not rattle or break a spring in 3 days testing here than it never will. honest.

for the few irish lads out there it`s the tunnel rd from edenderry to rathagan

I know it well cam been up and down that road literally..lol...bumpy is not the word although the road surface is pretty bad in some places ..well it is a bog road ..yeah cam shes the same as ryans only she looks lower with the booster rear diffuser on the back and all.shes on koni shocks and Eibach springs 30mm.

i like that and them tinted windows are different! :P

Maybe its just the pictures, but i have -35mm springs and mine seems to be the same "lowness" as that :wacko:

Will have to take some pics to compare....

Cheers :thumbsup:

Matt

I think that looks fine as it is Ryan, only thing to do now is replace that rear plastic bumper with a proper one :)

I like your wheels, like the spring height, like the colour... looks good :thumbsup:

Looking at that picture even makes me feel cold! Can't wait to see a veilside kit on that beast. would look ace.

Also - don;t lower it anymore - cus if you do the wheels will be lost under the arches and u'd need bigger rims or it'd look stupid.

I think it's lowered just the right amount for my taste as the wheels and arches are concentric and it doesn't look like the springs are %$(ed

I second that notion! Looks spot on, just the right amount of lowering! I fancy another 10mm drop now!! :D

Im guessing spoiler and colour-coded bumpers are the next things on the list?? The car will look awesome with all that done! It looks pretty good now though!!

No more Stilts!! hehe! :D

I'm guessing spoiler and colour-coded bumpers are the next things on the list??

Spot on mate, getting bumper sprayed at the same time I get all my dents fixed (ask any of the Scottish lads) and then a TTE spoiler and I'll be very happy! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for all the kind comments! :D

You're very welcome! Took you long enough to get the pics up that the emotion poured out of us!! (Or something more masculine... erm... no probs bud.)

Looking good Ryan, sorry couldnt get time to come do it for you.

Oh and get that fricken dent fixed ;)

No problem Rico except I get to drink that Vodka I bought for you know! :lol:

Dent is being looked at this week by insurance company! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links