Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

V Cheap Supra

SMW

Must have been a con then - it was a 96 black tt Supra with 14000 miles, a whole load of mods and a buy it now of £4000.

Probably a typo and was meant to be 140,000miles which would sound more like it for 4k

its a scam.. heres a transcript of the emails this guy send out when you ask him...

There are many offers on eBay and I appreciate your intention to buy my car. I still have my car so let me know if you are still interested.

We have recently moved to Milan, Italy and we took the car with the intention to drive it here. But we couldn't get it registered in Italy because it's made for UK streets and it has UK specs (right hand drive). We have decided that it's best to sell it for a good price and buy another one from here that we could use.

The price for Toyota Supra Auto RZ-S Twin Turbo is £4,000 and the price includes shipping to your location.

The car runs good, very well maintained, garaged in best condition. It has never been involved in any accidents and runs very good.

The car comes with a bill of sale, the owners manual and all the paperwork to get it registered once purchased.

The shipping will be done by truck and the car will be insured for the trip. The shipping takes 4-6 days, depending on departure days of the truck.Before shipping takes place you have to make a deposit for the entire amount. Please note that I will not ship until the deposit is made.

We will use eBay Protection Plan to make this transaction because I want to make the exchange in best conditions for both of us. You will inspect the car and if you will want to keep it then you have to sign the papers and send me back a signed copy of the bill of sale. If you don't want it, I will ship it back no later than 3 days from its arrival and you will get a full refund for the deposit.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you, John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The price for Toyota Supra Auto RZ-S Twin Turbo is £4,000 and you have to make a deposit for the entire amount. The price includes shipping to your residence.

You will receive a confirmation from eBay regarding this transaction. The deposit will be made using western union service. You only have to fill in a simple form, no credit cards or bank accounts required and the service fee is around 5% from the amount.

Make the transfer to:

John Randall

4 Via Ranzoni

Milan - 20149

Italy

To be able to check that the amount has been deposited accordingly and take action concerning the car, I need to verify the deposit as follows: senders name and address, receivers name and the MTCN as they appear on the western union receipt.

I will start then the shipping process providing you the delivery details, to know when the car will arrive. You will inspect the car and if you will want to keep it then you have to sign the papers, pay the remaining balanc! e and send me back a signed copy of the bill of sale.

Don't forget to write your full shipping details because this could delay the shipping of your car. As soon as the deposit will be confirmed, I will immediately proceed with shipping.

Thank you, John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links