Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4e-fte Wanted

jechto

Hey guys, After blowing my second 5E-FHE engine im taking the Cynos off the road for half a year, whilst i spend some serious moneh on it. Im looking for a 4E-FTE engine, with everything i need to complete the engine conversion.

Hopefully i will have the first Cynos Turbo about in the UK. Im not sure if theres one going about yet.

Ne hows. Wouldnt mind if you guys could give me some links, or if any of you have one to sell.

Also i have 2 Buggered 5E-FHE engines. 1 Big ends went on it. And the Second The Tappets are real noisey. But both up for grabs if ne of you need parts.

You would have the first Cynos turbo but not the first Paseo turbo.

Tip...

If the cams are OK and not damaged, they are considered an upgrade for 4E-FTE (starlet turbo owners). Sell them the shims that go with them

Andrew

Why have you blown the 2nd engine?

why dont you get your tappets done, or get the timing done, or if its the cams and not the tappets nick the complete head off your old one.

Also i have 2 Buggered  5E-FHE engines. 1 Big ends went on it. And the Second The Tappets are real noisey. But both up for grabs if ne of you need parts.

I'm very interested in taking one of the 5E-FHE engines off your hands. Always handy to have a spare !

Drop me a PM sometime and we'll get something sorted !

Rich