Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Almost Owner Of A Corolla T-sport

samppa

Hi all, just ordered a new T-Sport on Monday and now we have to wait it for almost four months. In August hopefully it will arrive and then I can pick it up from my dealer and the joy will begin...

I had to do a tough comparison between Golf GTI and Corolla T-Sport. Last weekend I had a chance to test drive a T-Sport and I was satisfied immidiately the power and accerelation of T-Sport :o After that our decision wasn´t difficult.

It´s nice to read opinions of other T-Sport owners and members of this topic. Nice car and hopefully worth of waiting...

:P :P Good choice!

I am getting my second one in a few weeks, 15 of may probably. If you want and live nearby you can come and drool over mine before you get yours.... I live in Helsinki. I had one before which got stolen and crashed and the insurance company wrote it off... I´m putting on 18" wheels and TTE lowering springs to start with and what´s to follow is still a mystery..... Bodykit and a little more power perhaps...;)

You can email me if you want,

corolla_t-sport@par.as

In Finnish, Swedish or English ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kurtsi but I live too far from Helsinki. Already got your new T-sport?

Thanks mate :thumbsup: . Speaking of lowering springs, of course I ordered them with the car and also TTE roof spoiler B) . Hopefully it looks better with those.

Black.In my opinion black car looks good.Two of my previous cars have been black also so the choice wasn`t difficult.

Hi Samppa and welcome,

hope the time passes quickly for you, and I agree about the colour :thumbsup:

Should get it any day now... It´s ready for delivery at the port, now it´s only depending on the transport to my dealer.... Takes for ages, it has been ready for a week now but still it hasn´t gotten delivered... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Don't worry, the car is comming, and when the weather is that lousy, who wanna be driving anyway ;)

What Toyota company have you bought your car?, maybe I can kick litle speed to our guys! :thumbsup:

See ya in Eurocar-cruising's in summer, I am that -03 Red Yaris with small firm sposor tapes ;)

I know it´s coming, it´s ready in Hanko and it has been "luovutettu" but SE Mäkinen doesn´t seem to be able to get it delivered to Porvoon autotarvike.... :angry::angry:

We will definitely meet at Eurocar cruisings, when will the first one be? Are you a member of any of the local tuninggroups? If so, which and can I join too? :P :P :P :P

I´ll be the one in a quick silver T-sport Corolla with 18" Alessio Turbos.

Hello! Im New ! weee

Im 2 waiting for my Corolla T-Sport .. I'll be getting it sometime in July ..

Quick-silver , it'll be fitted with tte lowering springs, tte grille, and sport roof spoiler, looks like the tte roof spoiler .. it's the same thing i think .. :blink:

Hello everybody, it's nice to see that there are finnish people in this board :)

I'm new to this board, got my Corolla T Sport 3 days ago :P Traded in my Yaris TS, got rid of it because of the noise. Had it only for 7500km. The Corolla TS is way different car, I'm very pleased with it. It's a 5-door quick silver version.

Oh yes, and I'm from Finland too... now I'm gonna go to drive the Corolla, just for the sheer fun of it :lol:

-Jona

joonas.vilenius@kolumbus.fi

Corolla TS '02

Hello everybody, it's nice to see that there are finnish people in this board  :)

Welcome, glad to see people finding this forum. Considering only 60-something Corolla T sports were registered in Finland last year, I think the participation level of Finns is adequate....only Panama goes ahead with all owners being online at the same time ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup: My new Corolla TSport is in the store getting its loweringkit fitted and then its time to get it registered and from then on its all gooooooood!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We should get a meet for tsport owners here in Finland.... Whos with me?

:D :D :D This must be my lucky day... Getting to see my new car and landing a great job all on the same day :D :D

Count me in, I've been contacted by another four Corolla T Sport owners so far and I don't recognize them being here (plus yourself...). Maybe we can spread the message also elsewhere (dynamiitti.com, suomi24.fi, Fintoys...). Any ideas...?

I am in allso, and get a couple guys in too, T-sport Celica, 2 Corolla's.

We could meet at some cruising in Helsinki?? :meet:

Cruising's are every month's first friday...

Here is a link to:

http://www.eurocruising.com/

I am in even I don't have my OWN Toyota.....please forgive me ;)

Let's try to put message out....suomi24.fi is good, allso I can contact Finnish Toyota club!Witch time/day is best to everyone??

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Meeting on Eurocar cruises is fine by me.... :thumbsup::thumbsup: All tsport owners and drivers are more than welcome as far as i´m concerned.... Mine won´t be my own for a couple of years either, took it on instalment since i can´t afford all of the price at once.... :P :P :P

allright.

count me in too.

are you guys interested to meet in Ilolan Ovaali at cruise nights?

it's official Fin-tuning.net meeting place at fridays.

there we go at one same line and drive to eurocruising.

Janne

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links