Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roguesystems!

Razor_Rage

Come on guys, answer your e-mails! sent a e-mail regarding some parts last week, still no reply!

Left loads of messages for them. No answer. In the end I bought my parts from someone else. :angry:

i don't think they believe in emails which is stupid, i have the time at work so write a quick email, i don't have time to be making loads of phonecalls trying to get through...

really annoyed me after i bought the turbo conversion from them, answering emails isn't hard. Not answering them is plain lazy.

In the new year, I'm planning on spending some serious cash on mods, and was going to use Rogue, but now, I'll be using Hyeline. :yes:

In the new year, I'm planning on spending some serious cash on mods, and was going to use Rogue, but now, I'll be using Hyeline.  :yes:

remember to ask for me for any parts you might need first :P

yeah i'm not in a rush really but still, and i don't live in the UK so phoning isn't my first choice really :)

I've never had a problem. They have always answered me within the day. Albeit only twice :)

Well I cant fault them, my MR2 wouldnt look like this if it wasnt for them.

Never had problems when emailing them and are very polite on the phone!...lol.

Well I cant fault them, my MR2 wouldnt look like this if it wasnt for them.

Never had problems when emailing them and are very polite on the phone!...lol.

Don't you mean for Russ ??

Rogue systems are cool. Just phone them, they couldn't help me enough finding a part. even phoned me back within minutes :thumbsup:

and me :P

Sorry Ben forgot about you :thumbsup:

End of the day they all have parts from your motor :D :D

*sniff* it's nice to be recognised ..

I'd like to thank my parents, my friends ..

and me :P

Sorry Ben forgot about you :thumbsup:

End of the day they all have parts from your motor :D :D

*sniff* it's nice to be recognised ..

I'd like to thank my parents, my friends ..

Don't Thank me .... PAY me .. :D :D

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to hear some of you aren't happy with the service you're recieving from us, mainly over e-mail by the sounds of it. We are aware of the the problem and the issue is time - with us only having a small work team we struggle find the hours in the day. However in the new year a new member of staff will be joining us in the office to help iron out these problems.....

We do pride ourselfs on customer service so if you wish e-mail me directly with your enquiries/parts requests I will make sure they are delt with as quickly as possible.

Matt.

We do pride ourselfs on customer service so if you wish e-mail me directly with your enquiries/parts requests  I will make sure they are delt with as quickly as possible.

Matt.

I tried that Matt, and PM'ing you, but still got no answer. :ffs:

If you've ever been round there you'll see why they are busy .. the phone is ringing all the time, they are trying to strip & repair cars and then they have all the emails on top.

This with 3 or 4 customers sitting outside ..

If you've ever been round there you'll see why they are busy .. the phone is ringing all the time, they are trying to strip & repair cars and then they have all the emails on top.

This with 3 or 4 customers sitting outside ..

Hey! I'm only telling it like it is Bibbs. I was trying despeately to get hold of Matt for some parts and he had already PM'd me about. I tried all ways to get hold of him (phone, email, PM) and got no reply. In the end I got fed up trying, and bought my stuff from somewhere else.

I know full well that businesses like Rogue can get busy (I used to have my own garage), but if you advertise the fact that you can be contacted through email, and I'm presuming (rightly or wrongly) that Matt does a fair share of his business via the web. If when customers, and I don't think I'm on my own here, as I didn't start this thread, use this medium to contact Matt, the least he could do is try and make some time to reply. It doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to reply to an email. :ffs:

EarL.

It’s a good point and well made,

We do a fair bit of business over the internet - its where the bulk of our business came from originally but as our reputation grew so did the amount of work in the workshop, don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make excuses I'm just explaining over the last couple of months we have had to do some prioritising and unfortunately office work has taken a back seat - hence why a new member will be joining us in the new year solely to answer e-mails and the phone.

I'm truly sorry for those who feel hard done to or have had bad experiences but we are working to do better.

I just wish there more hours in the day!!!

Matt.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links