Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Would You Buy?

Chappers

Yaris T-Sport

Mx5

Mr2 GT T-bar

other.. (try to stay in reasonable price range £6k-£7k

:huh:

Edit: The reason is that i've had my 1.0l now for 3years and have paid it off.. I bought it mainly to get the ncb up (I now have 3yncb) and want something else.. :thumbsup:

R32/33 Skyline!!!! Insurance will eat you alive though!! Group 20!! £4000 for a full NCB 30yr old in good area!!

Of that list, it'd probably be the MR2... but he Mx5 is pretty nice... and a T-sport is just tha shizz!

I'm really no help am i??!!

My missues had the last but one Celica and that was a seriously nice car - not a rattle or squeak from it and so smooth. Hers was a 1.8ST with full GT bodykit and trim. So she had the looks, most of the power but and insruable car. Broke her heart when we moved to london and we had to sell it.

I like the MR2s but from a practicality point of view I'd always go for the celica.

Bu there again - I have a T-Sport Yaris ...

Clarky

Is the MR2 GT a turbo? If it is and you can afford the insurance get that but if its an N/A get a Yaris T-Sport! :thumbsup:

I'm really no help am i??!!

Not really! :P

Is the MR2 GT a turbo? If it is and you can afford the insurance get that but if its an N/A get a Yaris T-Sport! :thumbsup:

Sorry, yeah a Turbo'd Mr2... and the insurance aint alot to be honest..still under £900 :yes:

As folk have said, depends on the whole practicality thing...

If I could only have one car in total then I would have to have the T-Sport as the other two just aren't practical enough...

BUT... if I could keep my Yaris or similar as an everyday car then it becomes much harder as I like both the MX and the MR... Overall then it would be MX-5 because it is better suited to the roads I enjoy driving up here. If the roads were straighter and wider then the MR would have got the vote.

I'm also less likely to kill myself in the MX-5!

Again, not much help..

A

I don't plan on changing the car right this minute... but, the mx5 is swaying me. Bit of a girls car but hey, I bought a Salmon Pink Juventus shirt :o

The '2' seems 'old' (gonna get flamed for saying that!) and I dont really car about practicality in terms of two seaters or boot space..

But.. if Earpl fit's his charger...it could be a T Sport.. decisions decisions.. :wacko:

Been thinking similar myself. Looks like I'll be going for a newish T-Sport soon :)

I need something that will still take my suitcases and 'mission control' (laptop, pda, camera, and other geeky stuff) up to my caravan in Wales so need something practical.

Simple for you mate, I'd have thought. Drive all three and see which one you are still thinking about the next day. Then you'll know it's love! :thumbsup:

I think it might be wise to 'step up' from a 1.0l Yaris to like a 1.8 or 2.0NA before plowing stright into big cars (turbo's/chargers)?.. That's another reason why the '2' would be a no-no..

Celica's nice tho..but, as above, no doubt would crash it in a month.

I think it might be wise to 'step up' from a 1.0l Yaris to like a 1.8 or 2.0NA before plowing stright into big cars (turbo's/chargers)?.. That's another reason why the '2' would be a no-no..

Celica's nice tho..but, as above, no doubt would crash it in a month.

Just keep it off boost until you know how the car feel's and then start boosting on straight road's, you will soon get the hang off it ;)

True, true..

I'd be like a teenager with my first bra and set in front me.. there'd be no stopping me  :lol:

*sides split*

Hehe! :D :P

mx5 :D the mr2 would get lost when presented with a corner.

test drive em. the yaris is gr8 but all i ever hear is how much every1 loves the mx5 after driving one. the mr2 tho has the gorgeous looks! hard decision!

scoobie!!!!!!!! hadnt thought of that, i recon either a scoob or supra, my pence worth

Possibly the worst advice ever!! lol :P :ph34r:

The newest (still old tho :rolleyes: ) supras you get are 3 litres, the old ones like gus's are two litres (but a bit on the old side) (but gus's is just :drool: )

As for scobbie?? no thanks, you see them in every car park, and its usally a muppet driving them :ph34r:

I`d say either the MR2 or MX5. Trouble with the MX is that its got a bit of an image problem......... MR2 :thumbsup:

What Car?

I've been pondering over what car for the last 3 months.

Choice of,

MX5 Black 1.6 or

Toyota Yaris D4D Black 5 Door

In the end it was practicability that wone through.

Yaris D4D new otr under 10K

Tax £85 year

Fuel over 60 mpg

Insurance £155 F/C.

New Yaris arrives to day.

From now one my name has changed to

Black Turbo.

still got the 1.3 Yaris as well

If a scoob is on the list... then sho should an Evo. in my opinion, the Evo IV is the best one they've done in terms of looks, engine and handling... it's more subtle than the rest, has a slightly better interior than all upto the VI, and it goes like absolute stink!!

I had a ride in one with an old friend about 2 years ago, and it just refuses to lose any kind of grip.... shall we take this hairpin corner (on way to Whitby i North Yorks) that's also going downhill at 70mph? Sure! Whay the hell not... and it did! I needed fresh underwear but it was just awesome. The noise too was awesome! and that was with no mods!

Scoobs not the list, neither is an Evo :P ... May as well say **** it and buy a Supra if you start drifting into that category..

Thinking mx5 (with a drastic body changes/mods)(can i stick a Toyota Badge on it?) due its quite small, great fun and wont cost me half my wages to run..

Couple months to wait..will test drive pretty much anything that comes into my head.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links