Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Exhaust Should I Choose Hks Or Greddy?

mrst

i came across a website that sell performance part. www.speedcrave.com they are selling the greddy street performance exhaust for $553 and the hks exhaust for hks turbo exhaust for $517 . both are pretty good deal. need to know which one create more hp , thx

Are you US based? I assume so! To be honest, I don't know which of the two would be better... purely on name I would probably go for the HKS - on the assumption that if they can build the worlds quickest Skyline, their exhausts can't be that bad! In the UK there Mongoose exhause appears to be the bog standard in performance tuning MR2 exhausts, giving dynoes gains of up to 10bhp (not peak bhp though)

i just got a turbo duce, and i was just looking into exhausts.... power is important, btu i really want an exhaust that will sound good too. does anyone have exhaust sound clips, or know anywhere i can find them???

- mark

Unfortunately I don't have sound clips but have tried the APexi Super Megaphone (Single 4") and Mongoose (twin 3" exits) and love the mongoose, great build quality and fit and works very well with the MR2...

got for blitz nur spec. it's the daddy, sounds sweet as, just wish i had one.

• 2 weeks later...

You will need to register to veiw the page but here it is.

Exhaust Sounds

You can listen to the sounds of several exhaust systems there, my favorite is the Greddy SP and the Fujitsubo RM01A.

You will need to register to veiw the page.