Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Flush Fit Valves

L4AGZE

Hi Guys,

I am just about to fit a new set of alloys and was wondering if the flush fit valves are a good idea??? They seem to look a lot better but was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with them??

Basically should I bother with them or or just go with metal traditional valves!! :thumbsup:

They can seize and due to the way you undo them they can scuff the paint area around the valve in some cases.

I wouldn't fit them.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking as a Tyre Fitter i would stay well clear of flush fit valves.. ok they look good.. but.. what if you loose the adaptor???

also the break quite easily too... you can mark the alloy if your not carefull..

they clog up with allsorts of road crap WHEN the cover goes walkies ( which they will.. just like metal dust caps do)

more trouble than they are worth... stick to normal high speed metal valves..( with plastic caps.. they don't go walkies as often lol)

hmm good tips guys was thinking of these me self after little scoundrels keep liberating my metal ones

think ill stick with the old plastic ones

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

I am just about to fit a new set of alloys and was wondering if the flush fit valves are a good idea??? They seem to look a lot better but was wondering if anyone has ever had any problems with them??

Basically should I bother with them or or just go with metal traditional valves!! :thumbsup:

i had them fitted what a load of crap nothing but problems /leaking/scuffing/most of all thay just dont work

your best bet for the same look is to get motor bike ones fitted thay only stick up a bit and thay work

I've got them and I think they are good, stops the scrotes snapping the valve off when knicking your caps .. and then (if you use the covers proper) you don't get rubbish in the valves as that's in the car ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links