Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Want To Buy

Rookey

Veilside rear bumper

Bomex front bumper

2 TOM's scoops

2 Cobra Daytonas

All interior bits and bobs

K&N Panel filter

Speakers

Wiring

All is up for sale, any decent offer considered :D

I have a lot of it out of the car now and the rest will be out in the next couple of days so pictures can be taken etc...

Stock or aftermarket speakers? as im after some aftermarket mids for my door.

They are aftermarket...

I have 200w Tweeters (cant remember the make, but are very good)

13cm Magnets

13cm Pioneers

17cm Kenwoods

All the wiring needed

I take it the Daytona's are the yellow ones?

Yeh they are man, starting to think the yellow was a bad business decision!lol

Stock or aftermarket speakers? as im after some aftermarket mids for my door.

They are aftermarket...

I have 200w Tweeters (cant remember the make, but are very good)

13cm Magnets

13cm Pioneers

17cm Kenwoods

All the wiring needed

Ive got some hot tweets already so im good on that front, same with wiring wise really as ive already got some decent wiring running to all my locations ATM.

Basically I had a pair of JL audios in, but blew them up! So im after something half decent that just does mid only (I have cross over networks, so I dont want any Speakers that have mid/treble) if you can sort me out with some specs and specific prices for those mate im very interested. Also do the 13cm ones need spacers? ta.

If you have the 13cm's in the back its a bit of a bodge type fit as the standard 10cm Speakers in the back are very very small!

The 17cm ones are purely mid, I just cant remember the model number/name. Ill try and find out tonight...

If you have the 13cm's in the back its a bit of a bodge type fit as the standard 10cm speakers in the back are very very small!

The 17cm ones are purely mid, I just cant remember the model number/name. Ill try and find out tonight...

No need for the backs then, as im just hitting the fronts, its the 17cm ones im interested in, I assume they will fit into the holes like stock ones do without spacers etc, anyway get back with any info/pics you can mate, as im defo interested if theyre at least half decent and are just mids :)

Yeh they are man, starting to think the yellow was a bad business decision!lol

likewise red was a bad business decision fo rme :(

If you have the 13cm's in the back its a bit of a bodge type fit as the standard 10cm speakers in the back are very very small!

No need for the backs then, as im just hitting the fronts, its the 17cm ones im interested in, I assume they will fit into the holes like stock ones do without spacers etc, anyway get back with any info/pics you can mate, as im defo interested if theyre at least half decent and are just mids :)

Yeh mna, just fits straight in...

Ill get some pics up tomorrow night of everything I can...

To be honest, your best concentrating all efforts on the front as that is where your ears naturally pick up the sounds from.

How much for the veilside rear?

I assume its black?

Steve

Yeh its black, but only in halfrauds paint as i was waiting to save up enough to respray the whole car...the link at the bottom of my sig takes you to the original post, it has a pic there...

To be honest, your best concentrating all efforts on the front as that is where your ears naturally pick up the sounds from.

To right, thats why eventually i took them out. When you're watching a band you dont turn you're back to them :D

Cool,

Im just waiting for the info/specs/pics or whatever on the kenwoods then chief :yes:

Bad news fella...

I only have the 2 sets of 13cm Speakers available plus wiring now, Bibbs pulled out his money clip yesterday and took them straight off me!!

Sorry dude, I need the money! :(

Kat was after your interior for so long dude!!! now she has sold the car!! what about the guy she sold it to? yellow would look perfect in there!!!

Kat was after your interior for so long dude!!! now she has sold the car!! what about the guy she sold it to? yellow would look perfect in there!!!

Yeh its my mate Dave :P

He is one of these "gotta keep cars subtle but quick" and makes good examples out of them etc :)

The cars running sweet as far as I know...

how much for the bomex front matey, i probably wont be able to afford it till january but might aswell ask now

I will grudgingly accept £130!hehe :)

There is a piccie of it in my TOC garage, link is in my signature...

Tempting!!!!!! and youre not too far away from me which is even better. If its still available on the 31st this month (pay day!!) I'm 80% sure I'll buy it!

The front of my stock bumper is very faded (as most SMG colour owners would know!) and I've been considering getting it resprayed to match the main body, but might aswell get a bomex front now and resprayed at same time :D

Sounds good ;)

Ill keep you in mind come the 31st dude! :)

Where in london are you, you may not be far away, but there is a far side of london...goddamn dreaded M25!lol

lol thankfully im on the nearish side of london, north west, right where the M1 starts at Staples Corner (near wembley etc.) Its just a short trip down the M4 to reading for me!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links