Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Share

starletsr

Time to share my little new car to everyone.

Couldn't help but look at a glanza V the last past week and eventually feel in love with it once it got here, so i bought it!! Always wanted one and now i got one he he so happy :lol:

So here is my little car, thought i'll share with everyone. Had it for a week and two days now, and loving it.... but also love my SR too!!! So i got two cars to drive yay!!

Needs some work done to it yet, getting rid of those nasty yellow light bulbs, and slamming some D2 coilovers in it. :thumbsup:

;)

15" Volk Rays Wheels with Avon ZV3 Tyres. Carbon Fibre TRD Bonnet Scoop. Apexi Lowering Springs. HKS Blow off Valve. HKS Exhaust. Apexi Induction Kit. Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. Momo pedals. Nokia bluetooth Car Kit. Pioneer CD Tuner Front Component Speakers JBL 300W 6x9s Clifford G5 Alarm with Remote Central Locking & Window Closure. Window Tints. Facelift Lexus-Style Rear Light Clusters

Glanzafog.jpg

Glanza2.jpg

Rear.jpg

GlanzaRear.jpg

Sidefront.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Front2.jpg

VERY NICE INDEED SHELLY WHAT RIMS ARE THEY IM LOOKIN FOR SOME NEW ONES ON MINE TEMPTED WITH AREOSPEED ONES BLACK WITH POLISHED RIM :)

JIM

Thanks everyone, paid good money for it, and a good bargain, as i really wanted it. Try to grab a good one before everyone grabs them all. :lol:

Knowlson - as long as i get a go in ur pocket rocket! :P

Reading meet is on the 15th i think, it hasn't been organised.

Jim - you have PM.

:thumbsup:

i live a fair trek north but i may be tempted to burn the glanza down to reading thats if i aint started the engine clean and rebuild by then to clean it up and gettin runnin spot on for the new year and the pod :)

Jim

The difference is huge...

There is a big difference jumping from a 74bhp to 130bhp. My friend laughed at the thought of a 1300cc with a turbo...

Had this BMW 320 giving me stick at the traffic lights, but isn't always that BMW drivers are $%^$!"&!£ right?! :P

im goin to have to agree with that quote on bmw drivers shelly noticed a few largers mercs have simular attitudes too.

Jim

Yeah he blew me away knowing that my little car won't be able to keep up with his..... damn BMWs!! :cacker:

(Not including my dads 530i sport and little bros 316i) :P But the rest can go away!

LOL, that;s nice to hear you have a machine, 74bhp, didn't know your starlets were that slow in terms of power in comparison to the JDM or the Glanza S.

YEah the SR are the same as normal starlets i.e. the sportif. Just that it has all the bits and bobs for it.

Crystalize, u like to criticise about things don't u? lol...

it does look good Shelly .. now with a bit of boost and a load of poke ..

it does look good Shelly .. now with a bit of boost and a load of poke ..

ur the only member that has probably seen it in the flesh so far... plus u hated me driving with my fogs on :P sorry won't happen again... he he

Nice!

Somehow the white seems to suit the Glanza best. Dunno why. Guess there's gonna be quite a queue to be taken for a spin in it, so I'll draw my ticket now :D .

Best of luck with it Shelly!

Yves.

Nice!

Somehow the white seems to suit the Glanza best. Dunno why. Guess there's gonna be quite a queue to be taken for a spin in it, so I'll draw my ticket now :D .

Best of luck with it Shelly!

Yves.

Cheers Yves, hows it going? did you come over to the UK? :blink: Hope you enjoyed ur trip in London if you did.

Take it easy.

Shelly :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links