Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris T-sport Audio

Sly Si

Depends what your looking for? The standard stuff is fairly standard - and not all that good to be perfectly honest - either way, don't spend your extra notes on the toyota audio upgrades as they really are not worth the money!

Steve.

Feel free - currently doing installs in both Jerry's TSports and soon Mecca.17's also.

Steve.

I listened to the standard stuff and it sounded ok.I then listened to the stereo with the toyota active sub fitted and WOW! the clarity had dramatically improved and the volume too of course.You of course may be able to get beytter active subwoofers but at the price the dealer gave me for buying the car (£100 fitted) it had to be done. I am more than impressed. My music has never sounded better.

Hi Si.

I ordered my new spec Yaris T sport yesterday as well. I am having Thunder grey what colour have you chosen?

I don't find much wrong with my CD/Radio in the T sport I have now but then I suppose you don't need to have Simply Red blasting!!

Well as I said before it depends how bothered you are and what your listening to!

Steve. :D

toyota sub's aaight IF u just want a standard system.... its all about expectations. Personally the first thing i'm gonna do to my yaris is an amazing ice system.

wot can i say, diff ppl diff taste.

its a hobby i guess

Does anyone know which wire on a Toyota Yaris S radio cassette is the one which mutes the radio from a hands free phone kit?

image7.gif

steve,

does the 8 rolls of sound proofing help alot. I might give it a go next weekend.

Let me know mate

Hi Oli,

The Dynamat is real good stuff - if you don't want to do the whole car - which I would understand as it is a huge and insainly boring task, I would suggest you start off doing your front doors, especially around the Speakers, and your boot door and floor if you have a sub. Make sure that if you do decide to do the doors, you do the surface of metal that the Speakers are attacted to, and also indie the door, the inside surface of the outer skin.

I have cut down road noise quite considerably, I also get no panel vibration noise when lisitening ho heavy bass - although the yaris doesnt really have a problem with this anyway unlike the saxo/106 that rattles like a ball bearing in a tin can with any more than a 20w sub in.

Cheers.

Steve.

Si,

I must confess that your photo of the new spec Yaris T sport has made me pretty glad that I have chosen Thunder Grey. I love black but am always a bit worried it may show the surface scratches. You will just have to polish it regularly then it will look gorgeous.

When I went to my dealer on Saturday he offered to

Supagard my new car for £295. I said yes at the time but when I spoke to a friend he said it was a waste of money.

Do you (or does any-one else) know anything about supagard please?

Si,

You've made good change, I am sure you will be pleased.

Post me next week to let me know what it is like. I have got to wait another week or so before I get mine.

thanks steve. i think i'll try it. Wheres the best place to get it from?

Si,

I have now got my new T Sport. It is every bit as

gorgeous as the photo you posted. I am chuffed to bits.

have you got yours yet? What do you think of it if you have?

Hi Sly

Got my toyota sub under drivers seat.Dealer recommended this for two reasons

1) dont have to remove storage tray from passenger side

2) drivers seat tends not to be moved to let people out as much as passenger seat.

Hope this helps