Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ive Won It!

houston

just won this e bay item

now can anyone tell me how to fit it? i know what im doin (kind of) but when i look at diagram it says mr2 has 2 engine rpm signals and i should connect to signal 1 unless of plural connection? what the hells that mean? am i right in just ignoring signal 2? bit late in askin but have i got a good deal? didnt want safc 2 cos it looks expensive and would probably get stolen as my cars parked on street

I've seen a car gain 20/30 bhp from an AFC .. it was over fueling majorly, went from about 280 to just over 300 if I remember right ..

You can get all wiring diagrams from www.apexi.com .. go to the US site and then documentation.

I wired in my SAFC II in about 15 mins ..

Ive no idea how to fit this, but I just have to post because that engrish on the top is superb :D :lol:

hi dawolf, i installed an s-afc a while ago and it says the same thing. just ignore signal 2 and connect to signal 1 only...I think thats the one in the centre plug

dawolf? i know not to expect lots of gains but surely with an induction kit itll work better?

I've seen a car gain 20/30 bhp from an AFC .. it was over fueling majorly, went from about 280 to just over 300 if I remember right ..

You can get all wiring diagrams from www.apexi.com .. go to the US site and then documentation.

I wired in my SAFC II in about 15 mins ..

maybe for a highly tuned mr2 that is overfuelling but for a normal turbo with minimal mods, it will make hardly any difference. and even less so on rev1 and 2's

the only problem you might encounter, is having to bridge the gap in wirring.

Good old Apexi dont account for mid engine cars with their ECU's in the boots. :rolleyes:

As for setting up; your not considering doing it yourself? :eek:

Honestly I'd recommend you get it done on the rollers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links