Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hydros, Lambo Doors, 18's.....

matt_hillyard

Hi all,

I hope you dont mind me posting these Oli, it's just I saw these pics of your car on the Internet from Max Power Live London 2004 (as my mates digi camera got stolen at the show!! :angry: :censor: :angry: ) and thought that the other seo lover's might like to have another look at your stunning seo! Top class mate!!

:drool::drool::drool:

Also, I should be on target to get it done in time, so cross fingers if your able to i should be able to stick mine next to yours and the show Oli!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Matt

DSCN3395.jpg

DSCN3396.jpg

DSCN4066.jpg

db_mxlondon04_2171.jpg

db_mxlondon04_2271.jpg

Hey. thanX Matt 4 posting those mate...... :thumbsup:

that 1 taken from the front wiv the doors open looks wicked! :P

the first 2 were taken while we were all in the long que waiting to go into the show

i had jus been washin the car while in the que......ahhh hydraulics make thins soo much easier... dont have to bend down soooo far...lol :D

also all my mates cars were behind as we drove up in a 12 strong convoy with some of the best cas from the southwest... :D

very sorry to hear your mates camera got stolen as i was sooooooooooooo looking forward to seein your pics... :(

yeah will be wicked to our cars togeva as its sooo hard to convince tha mags that the is more than 1 modified paseo in the uk... :ffs: lol

hope you are feeling better

spk to ya soooooooooooon

oli

Thats a sweet ***** seo!

Oli, were you in a max type video at one point teaching old people how to respect cars or something? lol

I seem to remember a blue seo with hydro's...

lol yeah that was me.... :P

had to do sum thin wiv my mate who owns the orange Fto " in the pics aswell"

it was well funny it was sum documentry on youth culture n how old people think of us...lol

yeah its the same 1.... :P

well i only live like 40mins from cardiff..so we heard about the cruise n popped ova!

hey wats the cruise secene like over there at the mo as me n a few mates were goin to pop ova the ova week but didnt kno where every 1 hangs out?!?! which nites are busy?!?

cheers oli

well if your talking to me oli thereaint many cruises around this area now. most of the cruises are in swansea, bridgend, carmarthen area. so where abouts you live dude?

lol yeah that was me.... :P

had to do sum thin wiv my mate who owns the orange Fto " in the pics aswell"

it was well funny it was sum documentry on youth culture n how old people think of us...lol

Isn't it Scott that owns the FTO? I haven't seen him for ages!

yeah Scott used to own the fto but my mate ben boughgt it off him but 8 months ago! the cars still kept in tip top condition tho.. :)

hey tewkes ,

i live jus ova the bridge in bristol but wiv out the accent tho...lol

we went to 1 ova in newport a few months ago which was ok but neva get to hear of them!

sooo where n when is the place to go?!!? ....lol

cheers oli

in swansea is the place to go, thats quite far from you thou, say about 2 hours away from you lol. theyr'e not bad thou. you got msn messinger oli? if so we could chat and then id inform you with cruises and set you up with da sites. PM it to me if ya got it plz.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links