Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mum's Latest Mod

CoRoLLa_KiD

Craig, The springs had to be replaced because of the Glanza rear disc conversion.. So she had the Glanza turbo springs :lol: . Yep they're the Glanza skirts :drool::drool:

Si, Those alloys are standard on the SR. Suit the car well IMO! Depends what kind of alloys your after. Try looking on places like POTN . A friend got some cheap Fox 16's off them :thumbsup:

i love that starlet. if you wanted to sell that how much would you sell uit about?? because if i dont get a yaris for my first car its gonna be starlet as they are cheaper.

was wondering if you had all the part numbers you have changed,or where ou got them from,wouldnt mind seeing youre seats as i know the front ones are recardo arnt they in glanza's?

so basically....

part numbers....part numbers part numbers cos tht looks ace!!

fronts are not recaros, mine aint anyway! lol. there just "sport" seats.

your mum has got a very very nice starlet there though, tell her for me ok? heh

Very nice, ur mum is very cool, i told my mum to get a glanza v automatic, but she wouldnt get one lol as she only drives auto.

How high is that starlet sitting? it's not standard TTE, looks well high :eek:

just need a chin spoiler on it now or the evo style bumper :thumbsup:

Hehe, thanks guys! My Mum loves her "little car" :D

She had to get rid of the TTE springs, shame because it sat nicely on them... but performance is coming first :eek:

I *THINK* she's buying a turbo engine out of the glanza, so... basically shes building her own glanza :lol: .

I'll try and get the part numbers for ya, they're not cheap though... around £400 for the pair off Mr. T. And I'll go get some photo's of the inside later ;)

Question time again m8,ive now noticed you mums car it says K&N is it a pannel filter or wotie? an does it sound nice??

It's a custom induction kit with a K&N cone (Same as what I've got in mine). Mine sounds soooo damn nice!

You can't really hear it over the backbox, but if you pop the bonnet it makes a nice suck :D

• 5 weeks later...
I'll try and get the part numbers for ya, they're not cheap though... around £400 for the pair off Mr. T. And I'll go get some photo's of the inside later  ;)

Hi!

Did you find the part numbers? I´d really like to have them.. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi again CoRoLLa_KiD, sorry bothering again but i´m really interested in those skirts...

Are you able to find those partnumbers? :unsure:

the part numbers are on the uk starlet club forum mate.

Ok, thanks! What is the url then? Tried on google and found TOC! :lol: If anyone could post the numbers here...?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links