Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport Project?

dub_boy

When I was looking to buy a Yaris T Sport we phoned up on this car, as my husband owns a repair garage (he is the best sprayer in the buisiness - and I'm not just saying that he really is excellent) We saw this advertised for 4 grand my husband said I'll find out what the damage is the bloke said it's easy repairable look at the website pictures - we couldn't believe it - it would have taken ages to repair (as he could only work on it weekends due to customers cars coming first)

Also I didn't fancy owning that imaging the insurance !!!

Kaz

Providing the floors not twisted & the roofs not damaged which doesnt appear to be the case, and no suspension damage, then it looks like a straight forward repair, i.e. wing, door & quarter panel?

If that was the case the parts & materials would come well under £1000, so if your hubby was doing the work himself, then a cheap little car. A shame its recorded.

The back window has popped out and my hubbie was worried the floor may have twisted which would result in more cost. He has repaired a lot worse than that but as I say the insurance would be higher and besides I wasn't keen on the colour (Iknow a girlie thing to say :D )

Kaz

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links