Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crashed Paseo

matt_hillyard

Hi all,

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Going into a multi-story car park in norwich, half way down the entrance slope i feel a great big.....kaboom and there was a lovely astra driver that decided that he would remodel the rear of my car!!!!!

In what was a relativly slow crash he has:

- wrecked my rear bumper (new one needed)

- broken a rear cluster (new one needed)

- bent my boot chassis bit not bootlid (needs re-aligning)

- Cracked paint on rear wing (needs respraying)

And all this just before xmas, well at least ill get it all of his insurance!! What fun.

Well at least i can use this as an excuse to fit the kit if the car is having some work done, why not do it all hey!!

Will post some pics of the damage to mine soon!!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Matt

So sorry to hear that mate, :crybaby:

I will be round with a some filler and some gaffer tape and we will see what we can do lol!

Fingers crossed you can put the body kit on before it get sprayed!

Tim

sorry to hear that matt. :crybaby:

i know what your feeling, i had a van reverse into my front bumper in february, but unfortunately for me they only just payed up about 3 weeks ago. :censor:

hope shes betta soon. :(

Rich.

Matt that's bad.... :o :( so sorry to hear this. But like you say, look on the bright side and get that kit fitted! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear mate :(

But like you say, get your kit fitted in the process :thumbsup:

Mines in the bodyshop for the 3rd time in twelve months tomorrow cos some t :censor: t scratched it again on saturday gone :angry:

ahh man, thats a !Removed!, get it sorted now! when i had my widdle parking incident it literally broke my heart !! and it took me 6 months to get it fixed......6 months of agonising shame :crybaby:

:crybaby: Sorry to hear the bad news mate. I didnt know you are in the norwich area, I live in lowestoft, thought i was the only person around this area who comes on here. Anyone one live around here? Might have to meet up some time :thumbsup:

Rich

as i sed on the fone mate im gutted to hear bout ur car, :(

but hopefully if everythin works out you mite be able to sort thins like i sed.... :thumbsup:

giv me a call if ya need ne help! hopefully we will be rolling togeva sooner than planned! hee hee :P

sorry to hear about tht mate this close to crimbo

But wheres theres blame theres a claim ...get sum extra cash of him,stress ,whiplash, the lot :D jus for the trouble of smacking ur car at crimbo

• 3 weeks later...

That sucks mate.

I went over to Leeds to get my car and brought it home, only for some van driver to drive into the back of me about a month later.

Managed to get it looking reasonable until I get the time to get it fixed properly.

I was raging.

Hope you get yours sorted soon though, bodykit looks good.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links