Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats Your Favorite Tv Advert

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

So what your favorite tv advert. Well mine has got to be the new pot noodle ad. Posh noodle. I just love it the way the guy just scoffs the noodles down and he doesn't even offer none to his family.

Hey checkout the old lady in white on the left handside. It just cracks me up when she just keeps smiling all the time. Just imagine if we all lived like that?

You would definitely keep your clothes on once you are in bed with your family :lol:

jerry!!

I love the new Nike ad's, the basketball 1 is wicked!(I play basketball ;) )

I like the one with the mouse dancing,

can't think what it's advertising,

it just cracks me up everytime i see it. :lol:

I know what u mean but i don't know the product!! what a crap advert then :(

I like the new Yaris t sport ads and I think it :D looks pretty cool.

The new Honda Accord advert

The "Inner Self" yoghurt one

The Aero mice

The Kylie Agent Provocoteur advert ;-)

I have to agree with 'limrene' the new Yaris ad is great! Everyone I know that has seen it says it reminds them of me!! I have to admit though I probably would be more bothered about me Yaris I have only had it three days!!!

Back to the subject though the Peugoet 206 ad that was running with the bloke changing the shape of his existing car in to a 206 with the assistance of an elephant in India!! Most definelty one of the funniest ad's I have seen in a long long time. :rolleyes: And the theme tune is in the charts BONUS!!!

Have to say mine is unfortunately the Honda advert with the car components.....

Used to like the Pot Noodle adverts when they were originally 'The Slag of all snacks' before they changed it :)

They're the only two that really spring to mind although there have been some classics over the years.....

Guest Calum

How about the Peter Kay, footballing extraordiaire, 'HAVE IT' advert for John Smiths Smooth.

What a classic!

Got to disagree with you all on those choices, the best ad is the one where they guy makes his hindustani ambassador into a pug 206 :lol: , still makes me LOL every time, and still have a crush after all these years for the Cadburys Flake girl (dont understand why) ;)

bob

Hi everyone Have got to agree with rhaines the honda accord advert is really good. The way they get the car component to do there own thing is just great.

Keep them coming in guys and girls.

jerry!!

Best- is the 4x one where they over do it with the sherry. :lol:

Most annoying-if you like a lot of biscuit join our club. <_<

Most misleading-The tampax ad where once a month girls go out to play all types of sports.In my experiance they don't want to do out of the sort and will usually smack you in the mouth for making such stupid suggestions followed by the comment of you don't know what it's like before storming off. :ph34r:

Worst-any safestyle ad. :angry:

i saw one couple of nights ago....cant tell you what phone it was but a little kid was dancing then person answers the phone and the little kid starts screaming, it made me chuckle anyway!!!

dan

I still love the Peougeot advert where he smashes a car to look like the 206 I love the end bit where they bob their heads.

Kaz

i agree the safestyle ads are !Removed! but we all remember them, so does that make it a good ad or bad ad? <_< These new ads on sky where you press the red button for more info are great (mainly for cars).Im just waiting for the time you press the red button for (say a yorkie ad) and a big trial bar of choccy pops out of your video.Bring it on! Yum!....

Being a true Yorkshireman i have to say its got to be the John Smith's adverts, quote "its not the wardrobe monsters you have to be afraid of, its the burglers that come in through your window, oh she's gone. Two more lamb booners over era"!!!!!! :lol:

makes i laugh it does

:rolleyes: No true yorkshireman would ever move from god's chosen county. :o :P :lol: .

Peter,ain't a good advert if ever time it comes on i turn it over. <_< Also would never get out from them because the ads make them look like a right bunch of cowboys.

had to move from gods country due to work, either i moved or loose job, in the process of moving back though, just looking for a property to buy at the moment......... :wacko:

u have got to hand it to the honda AD there is so much effort gone it it when i first saw it i was like omg thats r8 gd and it still is !!!!

I like the one with the mouse dancing,

can't think what it's advertising,

it just cracks me up everytime i see it. :lol:

Dancing mouse - That'll be the ad for Aero chocolate.

Damn, I am a mind of useless information.

Dancing mouse is also used by a cat food advert. Subtle difference between a bowl of moggiemix and an aero bar :)

Thw WKD commercials!

HI SUE! or the one where he thinks hes stuck in a lift, or the shampoo one, or the one where they poured water on the guys pants when he had a really hot date...

the WKD ONES!

The dancing mouse ad that alludes your memory's is for Whiskers pockets.

My favourite ads are:

The blue "inner self" teddy bear

The Velux adverts with the bears (all of them)

The Whiskers pockets

And some others I can't remember

Just saw one tonight 2 kids were playing in a living room and one had a spud gun :rolleyes: you see him load it form a potato then he leans over the sofa to fire at the other kid. When he fire the spud blows a hole in the brick wall :blink::ph34r::blink:

Then a slogan comes up "Do you know what in your food?" or something like that :huh: Turned out to be for the Independent news paper :lol:

Simon