Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello ! I'm New So Thought I'd Say Hi..

Debs

Hi all, I've just joined this morning so thought I'd post a message to say hello. I live in Ware in Hertfordshire and have had my 5dr T2 1.4 for just over a year now. I have a friend who is a regular member on the BMW chat forum and they have meets about once a month, usually drive around looking at countryside then meet up for a curry, stay in a b&b then drive home the next day stopping off at a few places on the way. Does anything like that happen here ? If not, would anyone be interested ? This is all very new to me so any hints/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Happy driving :D

p.s. I'm 23 and have a rabbit called arnie B)

Hiya Deb's...

Yup we have regular meets at various locations around the UK, have a Euro trip away in the planning and various other events lined up.... Usually a good giggle, next one is in 2 weeks but need tickets for that one as it is another company organising it (Not sure if we have any tickets left). If you're interested it's Japfest (www.japfest.co.uk), entrance is £5 buit you would need to PM Steve to see what the avqailability is like. I spoke to the organisers yesterday and 850 cars will definately be attending, all Jap so should be a good day out with some track action on the day as well....

Apart from that welcome to the club and hope we can help with bany questiojns you may come up with :D :D :D

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm away that weekend but will keep an eye out for future events...

Are there any pictures/diaries of previous meets ?

:)

Yup, If you click onn the Calendar thew majority of the meets have made it up onto that page, all others can be found under the heading Club Meets & Events of the main forum page.

If you want to suggest a local get-together you can pop a post up to see if anyone in your area wants to meet up. Anyone is allowed to make a suggestion in addition to the organised meets to try and maximise the usefulness of the forum.

The organised meets are usually at motor related places such as the motor museums and as of the last one we seem to be getting some country runs in as well depending on the location. I'm trying to organise a go-karting event in Oxford if your interested....

New meets and suggestions are added all the time so kep your eyes peeled....

Hi debs welcome aboard. Nice to here from other new members. Shame you cant make the castle combe meet. But hey look out for all the other meets coming up :D

jerry!!

Hi debs and welcome to the club :D

As well as the meets we are also going to florida around easter next year the thread is pinned in general discussions if you fancy it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links