Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scooby Bumper

corollagti16

i have heard that the front quad lights off a impreza should fit my 1990 model corolla is this true ???

And also im thinkin of puttin an impreza wrx front bumper on it how much work will this need to fit my car ???

hope u can help thanks lads

danny

thanks 4 replying anyway im gonna get intouch with the bodyshop on tuesday but i thought i would ask on ere coz they will say yes but needs loads of work heres ur bill £££££££....

and 4 all i no it might go straight on !!!

does any1 else no if the bumper and quads will fit ???

thanks

I would expect some modifications at the very least.

Hello mate, don't know about the lights, but there is a replica bumper knocking around. I forget the name of the company but give me a few days... If your turning your Rolla into a mini Scooby then I know a fella in Hereford who is selling a bonnet with a Scooby vent in it and I think he only wants about a ton for it. He used to have a 165bhp Rolla fully Scoobied so it looks the nuts. I just got a full Mongoose exhaust off him for a ton so I got a good look at it. Was tempted myselg but I'm concentrating on turning mine into a little street sleeper!

Let me know if you want me to give him a buzz,

-RIDDLES-

lo riddles im after a bumper and quads but ive got another bonnet vent in mind i think it will look alot better with this than the impreza 1....

it would be a great help if u could find out the name of the company for the bumper or a contact number....

thanks 4 the help

Prosport does a replica bumper for under £80 I think. I might be getting one myself .Check it out on their site www.prosport.uk.com under bodystyling for scooby.

Hope this helps ;)

Cheers

Ant

ive just look on this site and cant see a bumper in the impreza section there is a lower spolier did u mean this?????

Dang!! :( Sorry ,my mistake! It is possible to fit a scooby bumper to a rolla though. I have 3 pics of different cars with it on :)

There was a bloke on the 4ag3sg forum who knew all about fitting these bumpers. The site has been down for some time now :(

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

Ant

PS. There is also the South African place ,Autostyle(www.autstyle.co.za) that sells scooby style bumpers,but everyone has a problem with ordering stuff from over there. I am trying to sort something out to get parts from there myself. Those lexus style rear lights will brighten up my rolla's backside.

if u manage to sort it out pm me and i will order some stuff as well if u dont mind !!!!

can u mail me the pick of the rollas with the impreza bumpers on ......

dannyhall937@hotmail.com

Danny

Sent u the pics. Will let u know re ordering.

Cheers

Ant

the morette quad lights for the scooby almost fit in the Rollas headlight position, they come in a nice unit ready to screw straight in but you will need to fabricate a bracket as the scooby mounts and the rolla mounts are a little different, make sure you get the mk1 scooby lights though or your stuffed. You'll also need to reprofile the edge of your bonnet for a really professional looking and neat fit, plus the grill ends will need reprofiling.

Scooby bumpers are available from Autostyle and whats more they're made to fit. Original Scooby bumpers require new mounting bolts etc.