Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Track Attack (sponsored By Prolex-uk)

Steve

are helmets essential? as im a tad short of head room....... as in i bang my head already.

You wont get on track without a helmet on i dont have any trouble wearing a helmet in my tubby and im 6ft 4"

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Steve

• Moffmo

• Stu8

Top Posters In This Topic

suppose, i can drive with my cowboy hat on but i just have to have the sunroof visor open, but i dont wanto go over a bump and crack the sunroof. i could drive with it open.....

suppose, i can drive with my cowboy hat on but i just have to have the sunroof visor open, but i dont wanto go over a bump and crack the sunroof. i could drive with it open.....

Ive know people with T-bars on trackdays and they have them off so i dont think having your sunroof open would be a problem but some oranisers difer most of them also require you have to have long sleves on as well and if you have video equipment it must be securely mounted to the vehicle.

The rules can be fairly stricted but their there for your safety and if everyone sticks to the rules you wont bend or bend someone elses car. but if your a novice Bruntingthorpe is a great track.

Hope to see you there :thumbsup:

Remove the roof completely and store in designed holding brackets in spare wheel well :thumbsup: B)

on a bloddy yaris :D

...walks off to get a new disk for the grinder.....

Oh Bollix :rolleyes:

Sorry dude just realised, you don't have an MR... :ph34r:

:lol::lol:

Just a quick question

What time does it all kick off and what time do track users have to arive?

Ken,

Just sent though my payment - I'll be there in my trackday car - a very rusty '84 Mk1 MR2.

Received Ben :thumbsup:

Steve, gate's are open from 8.30am with the driver's briefing at 9.45am :D

Earpl, helmets are provided and they must be worn :yes:

Ken - when will we get the tickets sent through or is it just a "if your names not down, you're not coming in" type do?

Ken - when will we get the tickets sent through or is it just a "if your names not down, you're not coming in" type do?

About a week to 10 day's beforehand :thumbsup:

When i paid i put down i was going to be coming alone to the track but since then my neighbour would like to be a passenger is this going to cause problems when we arrive at Bruntingthorpe or could my details be amended proir to the event?

When i paid i put down i was going to be coming alone to the track but since then my neighbour would like to be a passenger is this going to cause problems when we arrive at Bruntingthorpe or could my details be amended proir to the event?

he'll will have to pay the 8 quid in on the gate :thumbsup:

No worries

Cheers Matt :thumbsup:

No worries

Cheers Matt :thumbsup:

Wrong :P :lol:

Passengers are free and the number of passengers are needed only to give the caterer's a guide on numbers :thumbsup:

i really should read more :nin:

i thought his neighbour wanted to come and then be passenger on the track...

Not passenger passenger lol :unsure:

Put me down as two people, 'cos I'll have a passenger with me. Also, Ken, did you manage to get an update on wether there'll be spare helmets available for passenger rides (don't mind paying to hire an extra helmet).

I will also likely have an extra person with me as passenger. :)

Looking forward to this now :)

some spaces still going peeps... check out the first post.. loads coming.. some are not listed as they are from other clubs (reminds me ken.. need addresses mate)

gonna be a well wicked day

some spaces still going peeps... check out the first post.. loads coming.. some are not listed as they are from other clubs (reminds me ken.. need addresses mate)

gonna be a well wicked day

I cant wait!!,.. :yes::drool:

Put me down for a passenger as well please.. he is bringing his own helmet.. :thumbsup:

I also have got a passenger coming along as well ;)

jerry!!

I'm paid up for on track, i'll be with IMOC as they still have places

Just for those who might be unsure ...... I got this from Google.

Bruntingthorpe Airfield, between the M1 and A50 south of Leicester. Take the M1 to junction 20, A4304 east toward Husbands Bosworth, A5199 (used to be the A50) north toward Leicester. Bruntingthorpe should be signposted on this road. Roughly 3 miles north-east of Lutterworth.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership